Bullxgrey X Colliexgrey

Yep trunk speaks highly of them an seems to put plenty of gear away. Paulus had father and son both this way bred. I'm sure the son is still alive but sure about the old dog. I've not seen them work but walked out with them and heard plenty of stories. They did the job by all accounts.

The dam to my red bitch was collie/grey X bull/grey and took all game.

Moorside on here has got a very nice bitch same way bred. She is only young but has done very well so far. He might post a pic.

Handy mix ?

Can produce a very good lurcher, one of the best single handed dogs I seen was bred this way, a cross I like very much. Like anything breed from the right stock and your in with a chance. These days I'd fancy a nice dollop of saluki blood in there also, to hopefully get a lurcher than can take anything that gets up with abit of luck .

12994442_10206387191934552_1359907883894bull grey x collie whippet simular cross,,23 tts was a very hand dog untill he bust his leg plernty of heart would try and tackle anything verry good lamping dog killed 7 rabbits and 2 big rabbits end of last season on near enough 3 legs he definaly put my mate straight who will only run saluki x dogs and says collie x no good but that was about him just a pet now will give him the odd steady night now and then

• Like 3
post-14922-0-14681100-1469163408_thumb.jpghere's mine only young but she's coming along lovely but like you said I never give this x a thought before as I always kept bullxs or wheatenxs but I like this bitch & she carries on going the way she is I'll be happy atb cbx
  • Like 5

I have one very brainy more so than his owner at times and very driven and a superb nose. He caught a rabbit one night sliding down a hill on his back after taking a tumble as he went whizzing by it. I will never forget that. No half measures with him

Had a few issues but they have been my lack of experience

27803235721_56baabc7ef.jpg

• Like 2