air gun ant

Weed ;)

Got to laugh at these drs on TV saying"I think it's a bad idea it will harm people blah blah blah"

Then 2seconds later they are handing out opiates like smarties. Hypocratic oath f***ing hypocrites more like.

I get 100 full strength co codomal every week and have done since 2003. 

No questions asked no follow ups f**k all. 

In fact was rudely told by 2 different practices " you don't need to keep asking for appointments you have an ongoing repeat prescription!

When I questioned the long term effects was told "then suffer the pain". That's no bullshit either 

The reason they don't address the alcohol problem and demonise weed is cause half this country are alcohol dependent just won't admit it. Including the drs.

Few glasses of wine every night or whiskey. Ask the c**ts to stop for a week they be rattling like the junkie's they treat. .

• Like 5

I tried it once , don't know what the feck was in it but I was talking to a monster all night , 👹

20 hours ago, skinner said:

I tried it once , don't know what the feck was in it but I was talking to a monster all night , 👹

I ended up living with one

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 01/11/2018 at 20:55, jigsaw said:

Its very interesting to read this topic as a person that has never smoked a joint in my 55 years...and after reading this ive no urge to anytime soon .lol

Get on it

Canna-seur you appreciate the finer things.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, scothunter said:

Wish I knew where to buy that and actually get it delivered lol

Me too 😂

This fellas sound as just order and its posted. Have to pay upfront though hes never let me down. Hes all over instagram its not a secret lol anyones welcome to his website 

6 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

This fellas sound as just order and its posted. Have to pay upfront though hes never let me down. Hes all over instagram its not a secret lol anyones welcome to his website 

Send me link😳

• Haha 1