1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

what’s that got to do with buying cbd hash ? if your in the uk you may aswell import some proper hash or  flower be the same if caught wouldn’t it ?

place by me sells CBD buds/hash/edibles...all from Switzerland,they pay to get each batch tested,then are free to sell it?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Nice bit of very soft stuff

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

what’s that got to do with buying cbd hash ? if your in the uk you may aswell import some proper hash or  flower be the same if caught wouldn’t it ?

That’s biomass hash,from washed CBD stems,it’s legal,it isn’t real hash,no trichomes in it.

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

place by me sells CBD buds

CBD flowers aren’t legal in the UK Dan,very grey area,some think they are but in reality not.I met a woman the other day who used to drive 25kg a week through Dover in he belief she was perfectly legal,till she was stopped,the load seized,the flower law had just changed.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

place by me sells CBD buds/hash/edibles...all from Switzerland,they pay to get each batch tested,then are free to sell it?

it’s not legal mate they get a bender if caught 

Just now, mackem said:

CBD flowers aren’t legal in the UK Dan,very grey area,some think they are but in reality not.I met a woman the other day who used to drive 25kg a week through Dover in he belief she was perfectly legal,till she was stopped,the load seized,the flower law had just changed.

Interesting ...you could buy them in newsagents around here at one time  Mack...Ive tried some,of no use to me, didn't feel athing ?

Just now, Daniel cain said:

Interesting ...you could buy them in newsagents around here at one time  Mack...Ive tried some,of no use to me, didn't feel athing ?

You can still buy the flowers openly on display,police take no notice of it,but there’s always a chance.There’s nothing in that “hash” except shredded stalks,terpenes,and some CBD oil.

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

loads smoke cbd flower sprayed with terpenes and jwh mate think it’s real weed lol

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

loads smoke cbd flower sprayed with terpenes and jwh mate think it’s real weed lol

That “hash” is basically finely shredded stalk/stem with terpenes and CBD oil sprayed on to bind it,then pressed in the jack.Apparently people like it,NYCD terps.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, leegreen said:

Pollen crusher…….I wonder how many of those they sell?

I know 3 people who have them,my nephew has just sent one to Thailand.

24A18558-A0F7-48FF-9E4C-38B75C1667BC.jpeg

84474CA2-D38F-418D-B492-EFA75197D02B.jpeg

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not smoked anything for 2 weeks, fancied a break...but im up the river for the night on my tod....blazed one up....and smashed all my f***ing munchies down me?have to wind my rods in....and risk leaving my gear while I hit burger king?DSC_4430.JPG.739d8cc1580232cbc0f77a21737b35a8.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 4