• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/03/2023 at 20:53, Daniel cain said:

I'd be too paranoid to buy any smoke over there ?

Its everywhere mate.Coffee shop on every street.Bars selling it,Ice cream vendors selling it,People even selling it from stalls in their front gardens

On 13/03/2023 at 21:24, Daniel cain said:

my brother and a few mates been going out there for 15 yrs or more,I may take him up on the offer next time he asks me if I want to go??

Just dont bother going to Koh Samui,Its been getting worse and worse there for years.Its now basically Asias Mallorca.My pals just got back who Ive been out there with a few times over the years and said Samui had the worst weed and the highest prices of all the Islands or mainland.

• Like 1

Had a spritz of this earlier £200 a bottle for a cannabis aftershave that makes you smell not like you have walked out of an Albanian grow but a rich Arab perfume house,very nice indeed.

BBD28217-C22B-42FE-899A-D6936C28DFE1.jpeg

• Like 2
On 23/04/2023 at 15:25, shooter747 said:

Its illegal and if caught  drug driving which you can be,

the penalty is the same  as drunk driving, any drug taking is  silly and dangerous

and i used to love catching offenders.!!!

Love catching offenders!  Who the feck are you then?

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, mackem said:

Had a spritz of this earlier £200 a bottle for a cannabis aftershave that makes you smell not like you have walked out of an Albanian grow but a rich Arab perfume house,very nice indeed.

Did it last long?

6 hours ago, leegreen said:

Did it last long?

Yes Mr Green,my favourite aftershave is ombré nomade,this lasted around the same time,very nice scent,not something a younger bloke would wear but it’s more suited to older gents.

spent yesterday surrounded by scents.

52E7ACC9-C07A-43BD-B2F3-32B79320DCCE.jpeg

D452977C-A849-484D-B2BF-99E75A96D6A2.jpeg

6784FB94-4B6C-4632-9B6B-D8094687BFFC.jpeg

F45C017B-D5E9-4222-AFE2-E8950B20B3C7.jpeg

On 23/04/2023 at 15:25, shooter747 said:

Its illegal and if caught  drug driving which you can be,

the penalty is the same  as drunk driving, any drug taking is  silly and dangerous

and i used to love catching offenders.!!!

It’s just a lottery like everything else in life, if you don’t want your arse tickled don’t play with feathers, and if your driving just have a boiled sweet onboard to combat the mouth swab, ??

13 hours ago, mackem said:

I ordered a bottle, comes from Germany I think. Don't really do smells often, my last and present bottle of Gio (Armani me thinks) I have had for about 10 years or more. I'm going on your say so ?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Greyman said:

It’s just a lottery like everything else in life, if you don’t want your arse tickled don’t play with feathers, and if your driving just have a boiled sweet onboard to combat the mouth swab, ??

that does not work ,you still get nicked

• Haha 1