21 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

best to search out for the original parents and not f**k about with fem crosses ...

Quite unusual nowadays for a seed company to get a request for regs,I can’t remember the stats but fem seed orders account for high 90+% of sales,I popped around $2500 dollars of seeds a week or so back in the hunt for a special keeper,all were fems,we have a small stable of what they call elites to clone off,all have a decent cannabinoid profile from the lab.

32B9981B-1F0A-40B2-BB50-BDADCB180145.jpeg

• Like 2

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, mackem said:

Quite unusual nowadays for a seed company to get a request for regs,I can’t remember the stats but fem seed orders account for high 90+% of sales,I popped around $2500 dollars of seeds a week or so back in the hunt for a special keeper,all were fems,we have a small stable of what they call elites to clone off,all have a decent cannabinoid profile from the lab.

32B9981B-1F0A-40B2-BB50-BDADCB180145.jpeg

can’t you buy quality phenos most spots mack ?

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

There’s always new strains that are “The next big one” that make people a lot of cash,you sort through packs of seeds trying to find the holy grail pheno that has it all,terps,taste,visual appeal.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

There’s always new strains that are “The next big one” that make people a lot of cash,you sort through packs of seeds trying to find the holy grail pheno that has it all,terps,taste,visual appeal.

i get that id be getting the best strains pollen chucking ? and poppin them seeds 

• Like 1
Just now, mr moocher said:

a few years back i done a big bhudda blue cheese it was funky as f**k and had a lot of colour real nice smoke

cheese was stinking not many strains get close to that for reeking go threw bags the smell 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i get that id be getting the best strains pollen chucking ? and poppin them seeds 

It’s the nature of the game,sellers want top dollar for their units,and buyers want top units for their dollar,it’s easier in a legal market as people openly advertise and there’s competition,a black market it’s a bit different as the units will still sell,but you have to keep on popping,bit like Pringles,once you pop you can’t stop.

• Haha 2
Just now, iworkwhippets said:

Hey up,  most nights when im out on the gardens feeding the visiting foxes, i get this lovely aroma wafting up my hooter, ive been told its lad from over the fence, smokes it, or uses a bong or summat, lol. no wonder i come back indoors on all fours , 

marijuana that is

7 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Trip cherry cookies (including green pheno).Got some real resin monsters at the back of the tables,will get pics on Sunday when we take them down.

E7FFEA2D-9C23-4F8F-B970-442FFFCF8882.jpeg

1F9D5C28-5E9A-45CC-A7FD-8985CAEC02E3.jpeg

367AE40E-2D53-4D25-BE65-4DD033DB43B4.jpeg

FBD53077-A018-4AA2-8CC7-12BA07E6C40F.jpeg

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

Trip cherry cookies (including green pheno).Got some real resin monsters at the back of the tables,will get pics on Sunday when we take them down.

E7FFEA2D-9C23-4F8F-B970-442FFFCF8882.jpeg

1F9D5C28-5E9A-45CC-A7FD-8985CAEC02E3.jpeg

367AE40E-2D53-4D25-BE65-4DD033DB43B4.jpeg

FBD53077-A018-4AA2-8CC7-12BA07E6C40F.jpeg

looks heavy on the thc that mack not huge  yielder but plenty a bag appeal with that how long flower mate how it grown coir drip fed?

• Like 1