1 minute ago, Francie, said:

My friend was smoking a purple runts one the other day mack,60quid it cost him,but id say the man he gets it off will be getting it much cheaper,hes a daily smoker an says three puffs an hes away lol

God knows whats in them tho could be that syntetic thc shit f**k that mack lol

Worked the price out last week Francine,they cost roughly $4 to make with 95% pure lab checked THC,no synthetic,£60 is some mark up in price.My friend smokes some of the best strains daily,morning till night,but doesn’t smoke vapes as they are too strong for him.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

5 hours ago, mackem said:

Worked the price out last week Francine,they cost roughly $4 to make with 95% pure lab checked THC,no synthetic,£60 is some mark up in price.My friend smokes some of the best strains daily,morning till night,but doesn’t smoke vapes as they are too strong for him.

So how much do you think there selling them in the us,id say by the time they get shipped here it all adds up mack.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, fireman said:

Easy to turn most weed purple so not really a thing to rely on as in quality...

Purples deffinatley genetics and I didn’t say if it’s purple it’s quality I just said a lot seem to like the strong coloured purple ones. But I have also smoked some high quality purple ones. Blueberry sherbet one of the nicest to date 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, mackem said:

No mate,It doesn’t need cold,it doesn’t get cold here,I will get a pic of totally purple plants next week when I crop them,beautiful dark purple buds,but they have never been cold in their cosseted little lives,there’s a few strains like that.

he is on about Cali mate,there’s certain very popular strains,very frosty,with traces of colour running through them,very,very distinctive.

Anyone ever used a THC vape?How much are they with a gram of 95% pure oil in them at the moment?We are going to start making them when the cartridges arrive from china.

1178CF0D-DB48-466D-84E5-1A075A55DFFF.jpeg

Not sure about the thc percentage but think most go for around 30/40 quid. Probably get them 15/20 s if you buy 100 plus. I’ve had a go on a few but I like to smoke a joint 

• Like 1
On 19/02/2023 at 14:32, mackem said:

No mate,It doesn’t need cold,it doesn’t get cold here,I will get a pic of totally purple plants next week when I crop them,beautiful dark purple buds,but they have never been cold in their cosseted little lives,there’s a few strains like that.

he is on about Cali mate,there’s certain very popular strains,very frosty,with traces of colour running through them,very,very distinctive.

Anyone ever used a THC vape?How much are they with a gram of 95% pure oil in them at the moment?We are going to start making them when the cartridges arrive from china.

1178CF0D-DB48-466D-84E5-1A075A55DFFF.jpeg

A mate of mine (mentioned him earlier on this thread) was making pre loaded vapes with a gr of rosin in a couple or so years back, £50 a pop, real nice hit, tho I never had to pay...he does some real nice, full spec oil (drops for under the tongue) that the winner i.m.o. couple of three drops before bed, and it gives you a real nice chill that lasts way into the following day, nice and subtle....

Yokel

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, mackem said:

Not on that tank,it’s organic fire,not hydro,I take a few pics when I am in there tomorrow.

I know some use pgr I don't like it think you can tast it even when been flushed , my pal did some in this poly tunnel last year , he used chicken shit an nettles as feed , plants did really well not loads of buds but was hard an not bad smoke auto flower he did ?

• Like 2

I found that all the newer strains seem to  taste the same or of that shit Ammo taste...so  gone back to the tried and tested... plenty of flavour and variety then...best to search out for the original parents and not f**k about with fem crosses ...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

I found that all the newer strains seem to  taste the same or of that shit Ammo taste...so  gone back to the tried and tested... plenty of flavour and variety then...best to search out for the original parents and not f**k about with fem crosses ...

a few year ago when i stopped there were more taste flavors from the new strains the the old 

• Like 1