• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

he’s getting  300 oz and it’s gone straight away  it’s a mimosa x peach ozz cut mate 

Try and get a pic of plant or flower please, you should STS it for fem seeds, always handy (and legal) to have a strain or cross in seed form tucked away. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Francie said:

Ready for chopping to Dan,merry Christmas lol

There's a few other old skool flavours like  Blue berry/bubblegum/train wreck that these chaps do,that are  doing the rounds..a nice change from all the over priced/packaged shite these young gangbangers are knocking out.... something you can smoke without your teeth rattling ??

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

There's a few other old skool flavours like  Blue berry/bubblegum/train wreck that these chaps do,that are  doing the rounds..a nice change from all the over priced/packaged shite these young gangbangers are knocking out.... something you can smoke without your teeth rattling ??

Aye homegrown all the way Dan lol

I’m not a smoker at all but can remember we used to have g13 x something and another strain opium it was called and bubblegum Christ we had to buy metal paint tins with the silicone seal that was a bit smelly that 

Thai stick red gold seal charris African bush weed was a cracker and very well named 

Just now, saluki bouy said:

I’m not a smoker at all but can remember we used to have g13 x something and another strain opium it was called and bubblegum Christ we had to buy metal paint tins with the silicone seal that was a bit smelly that 

Thai stick red gold seal charris African bush weed was a cracker and very well named 

g13 x Armageddon?