2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i know lads spent a fortune on leds and some just use the knocked up  samsung boards not much different none give the yield or quality of hps/ duel spectrum i’ve seen even when swapping 600w hps for 600w leds that are suppose to be equivalent to a lot more watt so don’t save nothing on electric 

a duel spectrum bulb with be good for mothers veg and flower one bulb?

Maybe your Pals just can't grow mate?... everyone does things differently,what works for one won't for someone else, I've seen enough tears over the yrs when months have been wasted and the whole lots  unsmokable ??

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Maybe your Pals just can't grow mate?... everyone does things differently,what works for one won't for someone else, I've seen enough tears over the yrs when months have been wasted and the whole lots  unsmokable ??

they can mate ? a 5 gram nugget would put your window threw ? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

I know lad spent a fortune going led was promised a gram a watt or summat, binned the lot after a few trials, an this lad don’t grow for sale or nowt an by all accounts his smoke is always second to none 

a gram a watt can be done but take some doing with the right strain not many will give you that and not many growers will ever hit that mate 

ive seen the same with led mate they end up using the same wattage as they had and it’s not anywere near what they use to get or quality 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

a gram a watt can be done but take some doing with the right strain not many will give you that and not many growers will ever hit that mate 

ive seen the same with led mate they end up using the same wattage as they had and it’s not anywere near what they use to get or quality 

you can have all the lights in the world,and all the nutes...you need the right genetics ?

• Like 4
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

I know lad spent a fortune going led was promised a gram a watt or summat, binned the lot after a few trials, an this lad don’t grow for sale or nowt an by all accounts his smoke is always second to none 

They're way better in the Summer over here, Spider Farmer is decent, not too expensive. Cheaper to run and stickier buds when it's hot, so I've heard. HPS stunts when it's really hot.

2 hours ago, YOKEL said:

Grand daddy/grand daddy purp....pure Indica, proper couch locker....

Yokel

I like the old Black Domina, how would Grandaddy compare to that ? I was thinking Purple Kush.

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

you can have all the lights in the world,and all the nutes...you need the right genetics ?

I've been enjoying that compared to the lucky dip bag seeds back in the day.

37 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

I like the old Black Domina, how would Grandaddy compare to that ? I was thinking Purple Kush.

I've been enjoying that compared to the lucky dip bag seeds back in the day.

Black Domina ?...that's a blast from the past?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

sensi strain wasn’t it ? skunk cross grand daddy purple is on another level taste and smell wise ?

Yeah from Sensi, it's Ortega, Hash plant, Northern lights and Afghani SA, 95% Indica. I give the whippets some before working to slow them down, lol.

• Haha 3
28 minutes ago, YOKEL said:

Just got gifted this off a mate of mine, one of his own creations. Durban poison x skittles......pretty f***ing tasty and hits the spot!

Yokel

IMG_20221118_155058516.jpg

IMG_20221118_155042541.jpg

IMG_20221118_155021795.jpg

IMG_20221118_154629036_HDR~2.jpg

Durban X Zkittles is a bit unusual ?