On 27/09/2022 at 14:16, Daniel cain said:

This ones called Critical Poison....strong stone,taste is like the old White strains?DSC_3064.JPG.5ce1f48b033f8c9c0701094dd114f65b.JPG

This ones called Critical Poison....strong stone,taste is like the old White strains?DSC_3064.JPG.5ce1f48b033f8c9c0701094dd114f65b.JPG

What effin hell is that, e, ffs, critical poison, Francie, send me some velvet gushers  pacey pacey, ive come over all light headed

• Haha 1

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

sit on the rest...and pull it out when the green drys up...and clean up ??

Dont even have to wait for the green to dry up round here.Few different types of quality hash down this way atm and all of the older heads have given up with the nutty weed and left it to the youngsters to mangle their brains

• Like 2
1 hour ago, downsouth said:

Dont even have to wait for the green to dry up round here.Few different types of quality hash down this way atm and all of the older heads have given up with the nutty weed and left it to the youngsters to mangle their brains

Spoke to a German guy in Spain today who used to move stuff about, asked him how much he was sitting on "Enough bricks to build a f*cking house" quality has never been better. 

14 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

sit on the rest...and pull it out when the green drys up...and clean up ??

Will come to an end with albanians soon law will shut them down same as did with chinks then be f**k all about an price will go up know loads who have jacked in as money crap , know cupple lads who have grow shops there saying trade not as good and one thinking of shutting shop up 

3 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

Got any Hogan man? 

It's all about the Hogan dude!

Hulk is just because of the green dial and bezel on a sub roley, just a brand ?

18 minutes ago, tank34 said:

price will go up know loads who have jacked in as money crap 

Price might go up slightly, I know a guy who just had £20,000k added on something at source because of sterling's drop, but money crap?Haven't heard that. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, tank34 said:

Will come to an end with albanians soon law will shut them down same as did with chinks then be f**k all about an price will go up know loads who have jacked in as money crap , know cupple lads who have grow shops there saying trade not as good and one thinking of shutting shop up 

will always be a market...the smart people move with the times...or you do your own thing and stay under the radar .

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

..the smart people move with the times.

I went to see a woman yesterday, she is starting a project up, she showed me her old still ? in an outhouse, she used to do hooch,and flog it ?

12 minutes ago, mackem said:

Hulk is just because of the green dial and bezel on a sub roley, just a brand ?

Price might go up slightly, I know a guy who just had £20,000k added on something at source because of sterling's drop, but money crap?Haven't heard that. 

Price has dropped for weed for small growers lucky to get £90 an z big drop from 150 an z , albanians have f****d the market for small bedroom growers 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, tank34 said:

Price has dropped for weed for small growers lucky to get £90 an z big drop from 150 an z , albanians have f****d the market for small bedroom growers 

Dog and ammo in 10's are currently 32's to 34's a single is about 36,everyone wants cali that's 3 a p, but I can see a price hike in that, but the money you see washing around is ridiculous to be truthful. 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, tank34 said:

the smart people have the Albanians growing their own strains for them....no one wants the ammo or stardog these days... people want quality not commercial ?

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

the smart people have the Albanians growing their own strains for them....no one wants the ammo or stardog these days... people want quality not commercial ?

i’ve never seen out from the albanians worth smoking all spice youngsters none the wiser but when someone smoked years puts an oz threw a grinder and doesn’t get one thc  joint at the end  they soon click on ?