• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Nice bit of very soft stuff

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

old boy I'm doing a job for just gave me a few nuggs of this....skunk no2 apparently...very Indica taste and hit..DSC_3050.JPG.7b1708486775d5ff950a158c223a7b83.JPGDSC_3049.JPG.4813e97e9832d75a5a2599fae4d083ec.JPGDSC_3048.JPG.59d045b53305ad55d18225a650d7921d.JPG

That looks interesting Dan, one thing I have noticed is british flowers are getting better, presentation, bag-appeal, trim etc,in the old days you opened a bag and it was hobsons choice, nowadays the games changing, even the Albanians are upping their quality, people are becoming more aware of what separates good and bad, I even heard a bloke the other day critiquing a box of genuine Cali where a few years ago it would have moved on smell alone. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jackthelad said:

That’s what I don’t get about folk branding us tokers lazy..... good man DC joint after the peice can’t be beaten

9A6E2A24-9AA8-483E-8BC7-08DEBA4D1B19.jpeg

some of the best lads I've seen grafting or on the banjo..are stoners ?...dug with lads who have had a whitey stood next to me on the bank???...always used to have a fatty,while the dog/ferret gets settled??

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

some of the best lads I've seen grafting or on the banjo..are stoners ?...dug with lads who have had a whitey stood next to me on the bank???...always used to have a fatty,while the dog/ferret gets settled??

Squad of four dry stone wallers all of us tokers we was on a big civils job throwing dough at us...... other squads drinkers gear heads we ran amok kilometres off walls got chucked up...... the four stoners were the highest earners on em dykes...... some can some can’t simple as that eh

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

send me a few tiles of that Mack?

Rolex hulk ? loads of tasty hashes floating around at the minute, a number of different grades.Seen a catalogue from the states today with a huge amount of hasg/extracts/vapes. 

• Like 2