• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Sony/Renault/fish/no 1's/Audi circles stamped on the hash... remember having a few kilos of goldseal black with 3 kings on camels and Not for sale in the USA in gold writing stamped over it??

Goldseal  not seen that in years or any hash old hippy mate used to get it , he had some called temple ball think that was name of it that was some nice dope ?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, tank34 said:

temple ball 

I actually tried to find Mr Sharmas Eden Hash Centre in Kathmandu about 4 years back, it used to be the place to go for the finest Nepalese Temple ball back in the hippy trail days, sadly it was long gone,nowadays it sells rice and foodstuffs. 

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, mackem said:

I actually tried to find Mr Sharmas Eden Hash Centre in Kathmandu about 4 years back, it used to be the place to go for the finest Nepalese Temple ball back in the hippy trail days, sadly it was long gone,nowadays it sells rice and foodstuffs. 

Only ever seen Nepalese temple ball the one time an that was back in 90s ?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, tank34 said:

Only ever seen Nepalese temple ball the one time an that was back in 90s ?

Yes, the real old nice stuff was packaged in wrapping paper with an Eden Hash Centre stamp, I saw it late 1980's in Nepal, I never saw any Temple ball at all last time I was there, time and fashions move on,good news for solid smokers is there's some very nice hashes around at the moment, just not old school like temple ball. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Sony/Renault/fish/no 1's/Audi circles stamped on the hash... remember having a few kilos of goldseal black with 3 kings on camels and Not for sale in the USA in gold writing stamped over it??

still get the gold seal in dam 

some nice hash about to be fair i prefer trying all different hash to the bud home grown here better then 90 percent of it there 

manala cream some a the best i had there 

41 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

still get the gold seal in dam 

some nice hash about to be fair i prefer trying all different hash to the bud home grown here better then 90 percent of it there 

manala cream some a the best i had there 

The best green is grown in the UK these days imo..if I'm away somewhere then I will search for Hash/pollen...had some lovely stuff in Greece,Turkey,Spain over the yrs?

there's nice solids doing the rounds by me...growers are making it themselves...what they want for an Oz...you could get 5 tiles of poll if you know the right folks in Holland ?DSC_1044.JPG.650be936b537fd436f31fd41ac5864be.JPG

• Like 3
On 27/07/2022 at 11:08, Daniel cain said:

The best green is grown in the UK these days imo..if I'm away somewhere then I will search for Hash/pollen...had some lovely stuff in Greece,Turkey,Spain over the yrs?

there's nice solids doing the rounds by me...growers are making it themselves...what they want for an Oz...you could get 5 tiles of poll if you know the right folks in Holland ?DSC_1044.JPG.650be936b537fd436f31fd41ac5864be.JPG

i liked hash when i smoked dc bubble hash can be belting but night time only most of it the strongest i ever had was ak47 cut finger hash wiped you out seen heavy smokers laid down on kitchen floors off a j ? 

can you remember the bumblebee extractors with the butane some of that was heavy 

never tried the roisen 

moon rocks were heavy aswell 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i liked hash when i smoked dc bubble hash can be belting but night time only most of it the strongest i ever had was ak47 cut finger hash wiped you out seen heavy smokers laid down on kitchen floors off a j ? 

can you remember the bumblebee extractors with the butane some of that was heavy 

never tried the roisen 

moon rocks were heavy aswell 

I've still got an oldskool original pheno of AK from serious seeds and original G13?

when we first discovered how to  make the honey oil...it turned folks every colour of the rainbow ?...heavy shit ..few lads I know...blew the roofs and windows out of 4 houses making it inside a kitchen? when they got out the burns unit...they had a few yrs each?

smoke to much shatter or them moonrocks and you can't get stoned smoking flowers??

4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I've still got an oldskool original pheno of AK from serious seeds 

My mate was in Holland two weeks back doing a podcast with Simon, I couldn't make it over in time,he flies birds of prey, is your pheno the cherry pheno?