2 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

They was but all good things come to a end ,we had a good run at it 

Keep on running ???

Boats of Moroccan have had their time, people who did it were living the Business not watching Danny dyer doing a pale impression on screen, but at least you understand and felt that buzz ?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Nice bit of very soft stuff

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, mackem said:

Keep on running ???

Boats of Moroccan have had their time, people who did it were living the Business not watching Danny dyer doing a pale impression on screen, but at least you understand and felt that buzz ?

I know two chaps that were going to Morocco buying it direct off the farmers...drove all the way back with it through Spain France ..over the channel on a ferry...all the way from Dover through  Nottingham...only a few miles  left and home to mansfield....got pulled...Doh

6 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I know two chaps that were going to Morocco buying it direct off the farmers...drove all the way back with it through Spain France ..over the channel on a ferry...all the way from Dover through  Nottingham...only a few miles  left and home to mansfield....got pulled...Doh

Used to be dirt cheap at source, but sometimes doing everything yourself like that to cut out a few links of the chain and save a few quid is false economy, but at least they tried. 

Yeh I think they were being watched...they were both "well known" so I just think plod used there loaf and let them bring it all the way back ...and get pulled by there own local police

• Sad 1
Just now, TOMO said:

Yeh I think they were being watched...they were both "well known" so I just think plod used there loaf and let them bring it all the way back ...and get pulled by there own local police

Nowadays they would have just done everything by phone, retained their anonymity, sat at home with their feet up drinking a cup of tea while tracking their duty-free's and watching them head to their destination. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

if you was willing to take the risk in  80/90s..there was money to be made with the hash,as long as you got away with it...

I always feel a little nostalgic. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, TOMO said:

We was doing just that for quit some time 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I would have thought hash would have been a doddle to get into the country rather than bales of grass always wondered how the slate hash i remember in the 90s came from it must have been a smugglers dream for concealed transport.

Weed is compressed right down now to move it around tats,double the volume in size of solid but twice the price and a lot more in demand. 

5 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

We was doing just that for quit some time 

You ever do it by boat Mooch, Channel run or in the med? 

8 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

I got 8 Year sentence for hash in the 90s and got it dropped to 5 as my Co defendents got 5 so appeal and won it ,

But was was bringing in tons lol 

A mate got 5 years in the nineties for 13 bars 6 months later his business partner wasn't as lucky and got shot 3 times in the head by the provos. 

• Sad 1
47 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

A mate got 5 years in the nineties for 13 bars 6 months later his business partner wasn't as lucky and got shot 3 times in the head by the provos. 

Bit harsh for a bit of hash 

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Weed is compressed right down now to move it around tats,double the volume in size of solid but twice the price and a lot more in demand. 

You ever do it by boat Mooch, Channel run or in the med? 

No mate ,they had Spanish lads dropping it to mainland then we'd drive it through to the ferry 

• Like 1
Just now, Moocher71 said:

No mate ,they had Spanish lads dropping it to mainland then we'd drive it through to the ferry 

Might'nt have been just Spanish mate, could also have been Moroccans or brits in the boats, as long as they had the bottle they were good to go ⛵ 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Bit harsh for a bit of hash 

The lad was dealing a shit load of pills as well at the time and waved a gun in the wrong man's face, rightly or wrongly you just couldn't do that here in the nineties and that one action unfortunately sealed his fate. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Might'nt have been just Spanish mate, could also have been Moroccans or brits in the boats, as long as they had the bottle they were good to go ⛵ 

i was young then ? five 9 bars rapped  in foreign news paper taped up 4x5 9s in a 5 kg box number ones or fish stamp ? 

• Like 1