• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Nice bit of very soft stuff

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

getting on 13 month for me can be around it doesn’t really bother me ?

Been a lifetime for me, I love the smell of a nice spicy hash or a really fruity grow room or gassy bag, but if I smoked or imbibed I would have a meltdown. 

• Haha 2
Just now, mackem said:

Been a lifetime for me, I love the smell of a nice spicy hash or a really fruity grow room or gassy bag, but if I smoked or imbibed I would have a meltdown. 

Same smoked for years and was fine then all of a sudden f****d me head up every time I had a smoke I had to do something to keep the mind busy sometimes I would clean the whole of downstairs mrs would come in and say “had a smoke” 

if I just say down my mind would go divy and that was enough for me. f***ing end up turning yourself skitso doing that 4 times a day 

4 hours ago, mackem said:

I find that so weird, your knowledge of this little 'weed' plant, what is it that fascinates you? 

This is tempting.

Cannabis Europa | Shaping the Future of Cannabis in Europe (cannabis-europa.com)

44 minutes ago, Waz said:

I find that so weird, your knowledge of this little 'weed' plant, what is it that fascinates you? 

This is tempting.

Cannabis Europa | Shaping the Future of Cannabis in Europe (cannabis-europa.com)

I would actually attend that if I was in the UK, I have been to similar in different countries, there was one here last week, a two day event but it was "industry pioneers and leaders" with no real pedigree and the lectures were on legality and progression, you going to the UK one? 

CANNABIS-COUNCIL.CA

The Cannabis Council of Canada (‘C3’) is the national organization of licensees of Cannabis on...

My friend just sent me a video that was on vice,won't let me load up,German dealers speaking out now saying the weed is f***ing peoples heads right up,saying there not spraying it with spice no more,but synthetic cannabanoids from China,jwh an some other shit,says when they have proper green not sprayed no one wants it cause it ain't strong enough

Just now, Francie said:

My friend just sent me a video that was on vice,won't let me load up,German dealers speaking out now saying the weed is f***ing peoples heads right up,saying there not spraying it with spice no more,but synthetic cannabanoids from China,jwh an some other shit,says when they have proper green not sprayed no one wants it cause it ain't strong enough

jwh and synthetics cannabinoids is spice mate there’s all different synthetics now some breathing abit in out the room it’s been smoked will have you going under ? 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Francie said:

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.

if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can still be sold. 

failing that it’s sprayed with all

types of stuff. 

grow your own or don’t bother 

• Like 8
58 minutes ago, Francie said:

says when they have proper green not sprayed no one wants it cause it ain't strong enough

Oddly enough Francie there's a huge market for lower strength "Flavours". 

57 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

some breathing abit in out the room it’s been smoked will have you going under ? 

I was in a room once with maybe 10 guys smoking hash, the air was thick with smoke, I ended up sitting on the floor in a corner with my lips numb and the room and my head spinning in different directions, I held onto the floor in case I fell off ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, mackem said:

I would actually attend that if I was in the UK, I have been to similar in different countries, there was one here last week, a two day event but it was "industry pioneers and leaders" with no real pedigree and the lectures were on legality and progression, you going to the UK one? 

CANNABIS-COUNCIL.CA

The Cannabis Council of Canada (‘C3’) is the national organization of licensees of Cannabis on...

Im not around either, hopefully their will be another in Barca or nearer. Nice to be a bit free'er for travelling of late 

11 minutes ago, Waz said:

Im not around either, hopefully their will be another in Barca or nearer. 

Spannabis is normally quite good mate, and Cannafest in Prague in November is decent ? tried to message you but couldn't. 

• Like 1