4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Canna veg, flores and bloomer, 600W cooltubes, Mylar, Kingspan, 5’ carbon filters and enough NFT trays to accommodate 60 plants ? :whistling:

I’ve said, as soon as I move out to the sticks I’ll get growing again just because I enjoy growing it so much. And anybody questioning the legality, it’s legal here baby ?

Ive always found the canna Vega/Flores leaves a distinctive taste to the weed no matter how well it's flushed ,grown in blocks,pebbles,Coco,soil...classic hydro weed smell,taste for half a wrap...then everything after taste like grass clippings off the bottom of the Flymo?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mackem said:

Amateur ? in all seriousness I was offered a job in Barcelona,there's some big projects just outside the city, if I ever bump into you I might tell you a story. 

Amateur? I was pulling kgs from those 60 ??

Next time you are over, ping me a msg ;)

5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Ive always found the canna Vega/Flores leaves a distinctive taste to the weed no matter how well it's flushed ,grown in blocks,pebbles,Coco,soil...classic hydro weed smell,taste for half a wrap...then everything after taste like grass clippings off the bottom of the Flymo?

Mine didn’t mate. But you do have to be careful with the Bloom stuff. Overused and it can taint the taste. Just have to keep EC, PH, water temp and flow perfect. 2 week flush always had mine clean as you want ;) 

Edited to add: changing the water weekly was also a must for me.

Edited by mushroom
8 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I had a telly and a mini fridge in the veggie room so come trim time just sit there on my own, hook up the laptop watch whatever I want, beers, spliff and trim away. Happy times ?

Done my fair share...in the end it was more economical to pay 4 trimers £100 a shift and all the scissor hash ??

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Done my fair share...in the end it was more economical to pay 4 trimers £100 a shift and all the scissor hash ??

Fuuck economics! It was my chill time ?

Edited by mushroom
1 hour ago, mackem said:

I don't smoke, my eyes after a few days were f****d from concentration, realised very quickly machines or hired trimmers were the way forward. 

Never trusted them machines not to lose me weight ?

There’s a really good grow shop here, right next to camp Nou (if you know it). Passed it the other night walking the dog, brought back memories and a bit of nostalgia? and I was surely tempted but let’s face it. Where I live, I’m way too close to other people apartment wise and the fuucking leccy is well expensive ?

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...