On 27/12/2021 at 23:48, WILF said:

Please don’t anyone get offended or take this the wrong way, it’s more just an observation.

I have not exactly led what you’d call a sheltered life but even to this day I find it absolutely bizarre watching grown blokes discus weed like this, I just can’t fathom it at all, as in, zero comprehension.

Id find it totally normal from a bunch of late teens / early 20s wasters, I’d just instantly write them off but grown, obviously up together blokes?…..nope, may as well ask me how you build a rocket and fly it to the moon.

I must be so alien to this world it’s just not true.

As I say, not a dig, just what occurred to me ?

Decent post that i kind of agree,though i generally couldnt care less what folk get up to im hardly Mother Theresa and i accept we all have our vices but the human nature aspect is what fascinates me.....we all pretend it doesnt but like attracts like and as men we simply prefer to be around folk like ourselves....in general weed smokers wouldnt enjoy being around me and i dont enjoy being around them im a chatty competitive driven type of person and most of them seem to be laid back non competitors who you have to drag a conversation out of i just find most of them draining and a little bit boring if im honest,same as many of them find me a bit too much and thats fine its not like we are complete polar opposites we can all get on and be polite etc in ways we cant get on with people who are culturally and principally different to ourselves....and again on the human nature part it tickles me,ok we all tried stuff as younger men some things stuck some didnt but it cracks me up with weed how all these years later a few podcasts from " cool Americans " like this Joe Rogan character or Mike Tyson and suddenly its all trendy again and everyones an expert with years in the game so as not to look like they've just copped for a trend all over again ?.....again,not to mock anyone we're all different i just think human nature is fascinating like that.

• Like 2

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

On 05/01/2022 at 16:54, mC HULL said:

what feed they using there that have pgrs in mate dragon does some advanced that rox thats aussie and brassinosteroids in the turbo what do they use out there 

:icon_eek: Wow! I actually, absolutely honestly, haven't got the faintest idea what that man's just said!

That's sort of fascinating and scary as all fukk, in equal measure.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

:icon_eek: Wow! I actually, absolutely honestly, haven't got the faintest idea what that man's just said! 

I agree, it does look like some Bletchley Park encrypted garble but the correct answer is OG-RF+H ?

IMG_20211230_173827.jpg

• Like 1

Honestly, what ever it means, it still makes me think 1. How I miss a good 'smoke'. (Couldn't smoke it now if ye skinned up and gave it to me. Don't smoke any more)

And, 2. What sort of fukking 'immunity' levels have these guys got, these days?! They talk about shit like Skunk as if it's about as much use as banana skins. I reckon a few tokes on this modern shit would about put me into a puke drenched coma! :icon_eek:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Honestly, what ever it means, it still makes me think 1. How I miss a good 'smoke'. (Couldn't smoke it now if ye skinned up and gave it to me. Don't smoke any more)

And, 2. What sort of fukking 'immunity' levels have these guys got, these days?! They talk about shit like Skunk as if it's about as much use as banana skins. I reckon a few tokes on this modern shit would about put me into a puke drenched coma! :icon_eek:

Good to have  an  old 'Whitey' every now and then...lets you know your still alive Ken?

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Good to have  an  old 'Whitey' every now and then...lets you know your still alive Ken?

In India I once bought a German guy a Bhang lassi, basically a marijuana milkshake,yoghurt, cardamom, cinammon, few other ingredients including THREE grams of hash, Manali cream it was, real Charas.i had a saffron lassi, but he was a real stoner, he drank it, went very quiet, then began to throw up dark green bile all over his T-shirt, then slumped onto the table snoring noisily ?? when I saw him the next day he said it was a great experience ?

IMG_20220107_201627.jpg

• Haha 1
WWW.FOXBUSINESS.COM

The restriction will not go into effect until all residents have had a chance to receive a booster...

Quebec weed stores require shoppers be vaccinated,a lot of people just order online or by phone anyway, they deliver in 15 minutes. 

24 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

DSC_1239.JPG.10763d2fd21fd2a49904ead7395e968f.JPG

What do you do with them? Excuse the stupid question 

I grew some a few years back. I dont smoke I just did it for general interest. I gave it all away. But I did keep the little ball of sticky stuff off the scissors....i dropped it into my brew, don't know if it worked. Can't remember much so perhaps it did

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

What do you do with them? Excuse the stupid question 

I grew some a few years back. I dont smoke I just did it for general interest. I gave it all away. But I did keep the little ball of sticky stuff off the scissors....i dropped it into my brew, don't know if it worked. Can't remember much so perhaps it did

When it's dry,break it up and smoke it,like you would hash?

• Like 1