3 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

A lot of uk “cali” strains coming through though 5 quid a square so seems to be half sorting itself out? 

You would be surprised mate, the real import is holding its own,comes into the UK in packs,then broken down into californian packaging for street cred and sale. 

IMG_20211227_221852.jpg

IMG_20211227_221840.jpg

IMG_20211227_221903.jpg

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mackem said:

You would be surprised mate, the real import is holding its own,comes into the UK in packs,then broken down into californian packaging for street cred and sale. 

IMG_20211227_221852.jpg

IMG_20211227_221840.jpg

IMG_20211227_221903.jpg

Do you think they will legalise it over here mate ? 

I remember going to the dam back in 2005/6 and none of these dense cali types was in any cafes. 

popeyes pink kush and Neville’s haze (damprink) I think was some of the best I’ve ever smoked. 

can’t find it anymore and to try and get your hands on a good sour diesel/NYCD is like gold dust I think Amsterdam is well behind now. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mackem said:

IMG_20211227_221852.jpg

IMG_20211227_221840.jpg

IMG_20211227_221903.jpg

350 to 400 an oz going round me all uniform smallish nuggets 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Do you think they will legalise it over here mate ? 

I remember going to the dam back in 2005/6 and none of these dense cali types was in any cafes. 

popeyes pink kush and Neville’s haze (damprink) I think was some of the best I’ve ever smoked. 

can’t find it anymore and to try and get your hands on a good sour diesel/NYCD is like gold dust I think Amsterdam is well behind now. 

plenty a coffee shops have cali now mate expensive though 

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

350 to 400 an oz going round me all uniform smallish nuggets 

Yup smalls, not good enough for a dispensary, so people buy it up cheap and ship it elsewhere. 

5 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I used to love the smell of Soma's NYCD. 

6 minutes ago, mackem said:

The vac compresses it right down mate, the next time you see cali examine it, if it's came in in bricks it's rock hard. 

IMG_20190430_114643.jpg

they spraying it with terpenes ? when i’ve seen pgrs  used rox dragon etc it loses smell  compared to same plants grown say organic ? 

1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Greenhouses nycd and hunters eastcoast sour was to die for lol 

Soma's was the original though, and Resdogs had a really good rep (not the guy, just his weed). 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

they spraying it with terpenes ? when i’ve seen pgrs  used rox dragon etc it loses smell  compared to same plants grown say organic ? 

Some spray it with terps mate, some packs have a chemical smell and you just know, but brits aren't as discerning as Americans or canuck, brits think any real import is the bollocks. 

• Like 1

Please don’t anyone get offended or take this the wrong way, it’s more just an observation.

I have not exactly led what you’d call a sheltered life but even to this day I find it absolutely bizarre watching grown blokes discus weed like this, I just can’t fathom it at all, as in, zero comprehension.

Id find it totally normal from a bunch of late teens / early 20s wasters, I’d just instantly write them off but grown, obviously up together blokes?…..nope, may as well ask me how you build a rocket and fly it to the moon.

I must be so alien to this world it’s just not true.

As I say, not a dig, just what occurred to me ?

Orchidologists, bonsai afficianados,train-spotters,football fans, lurcherman, carp fishermen, taxidermists, petrol-heads all can bore or flummox those who just don't "get" it WILF, I had a mate who could talk for hours on real ales, my brain would just switch off, I would lose the will to live, everyone is a member of their own sub-cultures, I have a mate who is a sneaker-head, collects limited edition trainers, he is in his late 40's,knows all of the terminology and is up on all of the drops coming up, vive le difference ??

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, WILF said:

Please don’t anyone get offended or take this the wrong way, it’s more just an observation.

I have not exactly led what you’d call a sheltered life but even to this day I find it absolutely bizarre watching grown blokes discus weed like this, I just can’t fathom it at all, as in, zero comprehension.

Id find it totally normal from a bunch of late teens / early 20s wasters, I’d just instantly write them off but grown, obviously up together blokes?…..nope, may as well ask me how you build a rocket and fly it to the moon.

I must be so alien to this world it’s just not true.

As I say, not a dig, just what occurred to me ?

I haven’t smoked for a good while but it’s no different to having a beer whats so hard about it lol. It’s a bit of weed been about forever. 

Problem is you seem to think all weed smokers are some sort of wasters or lazy people. Stereotyping it is mate. 

not everyone has a joint and sits about like a cheech and Chong film laughing and eating with Chinese eyes. They just have a smoke and get on with there day lol. 

some here don’t even smoke it yet have a big interest in it’s healing capabilities. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I haven’t smoked for a good while but it’s no different to having a beer whats so hard about it lol. It’s a bit of weed been about forever. 

Problem is you seem to think all weed smokers are some sort of wasters or lazy people. Stereotyping it is mate. 

not everyone has a joint and sits about like a cheech and Chong film laughing and eating with Chinese eyes. They just have a smoke and get on with there day lol. 

some here don’t even smoke it yet have a big interest in it’s healing capabilities. 

As I said mate, it wasn’t a dig at lads but you may as well be speaking Greek to me…..I’ll just never, ever get it.

• Like 1