4 minutes ago, mackem said:

Herbies left the UK and set up shop in Spain a few years ago, what strains are you getting? 

Its for a mate mackem (honestly lol) and he's a seasoned smoker that does enjoy couchlock not sure of his preferred strains I'll have to ask him. 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, YOKEL said:

Got some "grandaddy purple" here at the moment, real nice Indica. Creeps up on you, definitely one to smoke when you've got f**k all to do...?

Yokel

Not bad..Ayanuska purple is worth a try??

All I will say is...don't buy cheap seeds,you get what you pay for?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Not bad..Ayanuska purple is worth a try??

All I will say is...don't buy cheap seeds,you get what you pay for?

Ah, tis an old acquaintance does that side of things, I merely sample the end result....he's not a bad man to know, he used to work for an outfit setting up grows for the medicinal trade, all above bored and cosher. He's been at it one way or another for over 30yrs....

Yokel

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

serious seeds white russian mate big round tight buds  bedtime smoke 

Russian is a rough smoke ?ak 47 or white rhino alot better...I've got Ak X with critical mass from Mr nice...bigger yeilds and a fruitier taste....just cracked off a load of Tropicana banana and cookies kush from seed for one of my brothers,at the moment I'm growing Super Orange Glue,White Kush, Glookies,AK 48, Bubble Kush ...I tend to stick to the older strains,almost everything I've got is from reg seeds,pick the right pheno,and your going for a couple of yrs before needing another mother for clones...I've had a few strains that lasted 12/13 yrs when they came from good regs...never bothered with any auto flowers,and always look for something that produces more than 600 GM's per square meter....you used to get stuff that would produce 1000gms plus per meter...but don't see them these days ... obviously these seed companies don't want you being self sufficient...that's why it's hard to get original land races ...and why  most  these hybrids aren't worth a wank imo?

14 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Russian is a rough smoke ?ak 47 or white rhino alot better...I've got Ak X with critical mass from Mr nice...bigger yeilds and a fruitier taste....just cracked off a load of Tropicana banana and cookies kush from seed for one of my brothers,at the moment I'm growing Super Orange Glue,White Kush, Glookies,AK 48, Bubble Kush ...I tend to stick to the older strains,almost everything I've got is from reg seeds,pick the right pheno,and your going for a couple of yrs before needing another mother for clones...I've had a few strains that lasted 12/13 yrs when they came from good regs...never bothered with any auto flowers,and always look for something that produces more than 600 GM's per square meter....you used to get stuff that would produce 1000gms plus per meter...but don't see them these days ... obviously these seed companies don't want you being self sufficient...that's why it's hard to get original land races ...and why  most  these hybrids aren't worth a wank imo?

white russian is the old 90s white widow clone x ak47 shits all over big bud(critical mass) crosses i think white widow didnt have a fruity taste it was more bitter mr nice best i had from there was the shit proper smelly skunk greasy to touch 

600 watts to a meter with right strain will get you 600gram a bud1000 gram a meter  4 to meter say 36 oz thats 9 oz a plant youd need proberly 1000w to that never known it be hard to do keep heat down etc you need buds as long and thick as your leg 

hybrids are superior to landraces i think mate 

Edited by mC HULL
46 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

i think every bugger is on summat except me,   whats this monkey dust i keep hearing about

no the reason i asked is this, on christmas eve, theres a well known druggie around these parts, he will sniffn suck owt thats going, getting back to christmas eve, he was stood rigid never moved fer ages opposite my flat, eh it didnt bother me, im used to wierdos 

Just now, iworkwhippets said:

no the reason i asked is this, on christmas eve, theres a well known druggie around these parts, he will sniffn suck owt thats going, getting back to christmas eve, he was stood rigid never moved fer ages opposite my flat, eh it didnt bother me, im used to wierdos 

i saw a lot of this, when i lived in stoke 

33 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

white russian is the old 90s white widow clone x ak47 shits all over big bud(critical mass) crosses i think white widow didnt have a fruity taste it was more bitter mr nice best i had from there was the shit proper smelly skunk greasy to touch 

600 watts to a meter with right strain will get you 600gram a bud1000 gram a meter  4 to meter say 36 oz thats 9 oz a plant youd need proberly 1000w to that never known it be hard to do keep heat down etc you need buds as long and thick as your leg 

hybrids are superior to landraces i think mate 

Never had a problem with hitting the numbers or the quality of the smoke ? original widow from 94 made your mouth  water,same taste smoking nuggs or the sugar leaves...only problem was the THC content of 12/14%...the white strains dominanted the market for yrs until the cheese was everywhere...the lemon,ammo tasting ones never did anything for me tbh?

Folks are using far to much nutriments these days for my liking...less has always given more?

32 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Never had a problem with hitting the numbers or the quality of the smoke ? original widow from 94 made your mouth  water,same taste smoking nuggs or the sugar leaves...only problem was the THC content of 12/14%...the white strains dominanted the market for yrs until the cheese was everywhere...the lemon,ammo tasting ones never did anything for me tbh?

Folks are using far to much nutriments these days for my liking...less has always given more?

early 2000 when i was arounfd it bloke i know had the cuts for years id a thought it was 20 percent or up thc mate its was white over 

i always like the cheese to be honest and blues and the the cat piss and  shitty smelly skunks i loved em lol 

i never liked any lemon shit hazes etc 

alot went to sweet smelling tasting bud didnt they 

the mimosa and crosses are on another level of the recent stuff i thought 

i agree mate i always would water off feed twice water off 

but everyone wants the pgr buds now dont they 

Edited by mC HULL