• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

On 20/04/2020 at 20:52, Daniel cain said:

Strange not so long ago cheese was all folks wanted ?stardawg and ammo 120's on a full box round here.... Youngsters pot it up with a sticker and it's 60 for 3.5?can't knock em for using their heads mind... Albanians have flooded the market, took over from the gooks... I like my old skool indica's, stay away from fem and autos..... I find the old ones are still the best, all these new strains taste the same imo... 

60 for 3.5!!!. That's 480 an oz!. Are people really paying that?.

Off it with 10 years got a few pulls of one not 2 long ago i tought i was goin to fall down way 2 strong dont know is it just me or is it gettin stronger ud want to be showered and in bed before u smoke it 

1 minute ago, ceaser said:

Off it with 10 years got a few pulls of one not 2 long ago i tought i was goin to fall down way 2 strong dont know is it just me or is it gettin stronger ud want to be showered and in bed before u smoke it 

The old skool stuff widow, big buds, hazes, back 20 yrs ago was 12%/22% thc... These new genetically f****d about one's are in the 30's.... With a high cbd content too.... Remember g13 was 27% and you had some serious couchlock after smoking it???sit there knowing you needed to eat.... Couldn't bring yourself to move?

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

The old skool stuff widow, big buds, hazes, back 20 yrs ago was 12%/22% thc... These new genetically f****d about one's are in the 30's.... With a high cbd content too.... Remember g13 was 27% and you had some serious couchlock after smoking it???sit there knowing you needed to eat.... Couldn't bring yourself to move?

This is all wrong

Bring back Rocky Soaps that's what I reckon

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

DSC_0210.JPG.2b8bc9a50696a678ac656c02743691d4.JPG

Had some squidgy black, you could handroll from India at crimbo..... Red eyes like a rabbit with mixi.... And giggling like a 12 Yr old school boy??

the hash i made from my plants last year is squishy black in consistency

but its damn potent to the extent of losing the power in your legs

i did a stupid move and mixed grass and some poorer quality hash in a bifter

JFC omplete spazmo mode

• Haha 3