I just find it mental the amount of lads who use weed !!

I understand you could say the same about lots of things but to me, personally it’s shocking like.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WILF said:

I understand you could say the same about lots of things but to me, personally it’s shocking like.

If it wasn't for weed the world would be far more aggressive, compared to alcohol it's a less trouble 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, jetro said:

So true

Atb j 

I just wish they would leave it be instead of making all these hybrid plants with max THC I think that's why the bad press with phicosis. If they left it natural with the CBD to level it out then spot on.

These super hybrid plants ain't no good for first timers and youngsters but it seems all the market is filled with these silly strength plants.

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Chaff said:

I just wish they would leave it be instead of making all these hybrid plants with max THC I think that's why the bad press with phicosis. If they left it natural with the CBD to level it out then spot on.

These super hybrid plants ain't no good for first timers and youngsters but it seems all the market is filled with these silly strength plants.

Some people want the biggest the strongest stuff possible quickly.  Like drinking, you won't see youngsters going out for a few pints, it has to be shots of this, that, or the other, that's jimo. 

I know lads, and family members who smoke regular, and some who drink. You can actually see the difference in them.

Atb j 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, WILF said:

I agree & that’s coming from someone who has used it in one form or other on & off for most of his adult life. I live on a row of 6 houses & 3 out of them including myself have a history. All six houses drink.

The conclusion for me, just like alcohol, is it’s an extremely common release.......& will never decline, just like alcohol. So it’s time to accept that world wide & stop wasting our time & resources policing it.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, jetro said:

Some people want the biggest the strongest stuff possible quickly.  Like drinking, you won't see youngsters going out for a few pints, it has to be shots of this, that, or the other, that's jimo. 

I know lads, and family members who smoke regular, and some who drink. You can actually see the difference in them.

Atb j 

Its all down to self control...... By nature we humans are greedy cnuts.... 

• Like 1
Just now, Daniel cain said:

Its all down to self control...... By nature we humans are greedy cnuts.... 

Again, so true.

Everything in moderation, can and is beneficial to a person. 

Atb j 

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Wasn’t or ain’t you a big Baccy smoker? Can’t figure out why folk would kill them selves for nowt in return ?

No I totally agree with you mate, just saying, I find it pretty shocking 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

No I totally agree with you mate, just saying, I find it pretty shocking 

It's every where now, from cities to small villages. It should definitely be legalised imo.

Atb j 

5 minutes ago, robertb123 said:

That's why the plant's called weed!!! Remember reading in a book years ago that the Mexicans would stick nails through the stem to give the plant some extra stress!

She likes the right kind of rough...a technique called super cropping is based on this. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, robertb123 said:

That's why the plant's called weed!!! Remember reading in a book years ago that the Mexicans would stick nails through the stem to give the plant some extra stress!

Drop them from height ? run ice cold water through them?they thrive on the right type of stress?

24 minutes ago, kanny said:

She likes the right kind of rough...a technique called super cropping is based on this. 

Just looked that up, went from super cropping to topping then fimming, hit the r instead of the f when looking it up, better clear my search history!