• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned as I haven’t read everything but if your after seeds give barneys farm a look, and may I also suggest Gorilla skittles, best smoke I’ve had in a long time ?

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned as I haven’t read everything but if your after seeds give barneys farm a look, and may I also suggest Gorilla skittles, best smoke I’ve had in a long time ?

Just got a couple Gorilla Zkittles babies and a couple of Gorilla Girl(Gorilla glue x Girl scout cookie)

• Like 1
On 09/04/2020 at 00:08, kanny said:

On 09/04/2020 at 10:01, Daniel cain said:

doggies nuttz?

On 09/04/2020 at 08:21, martyn2233 said:

Herbies Headshop relocated to spain after two eastern European's bought the business,service has gone downhill since.The Mutts Nuts was part 
of JW's Pukka Seeds,the last time i saw Jeff i told him he took the piss with his prices,he laughed and said "I know" before heading home to   
His million quid gaff,nowadays he concentrates on hydro equipment sales and as always is doing exceptionally well.Attitude seedbank are one of the best re-sellers due to the lady fronting
the company,natalia,very pretty lady with real business smarts.
The re-sellers seed-game in the UK is cornered by Pure Sativa and Basil Brush,both companies headed by asians who have sole UK distribution rights 
with a lot of prominent seed companies based in europe and the states.You buy seeds direct from the breeder sometimes your getting them for 20-50 
cents a bean,re-sellers buy them from PS or BB they are paying more for bulk purchases,you obtain them from a re-seller your paying retail price,its murky waters to swim in,i have 
known one particularly hyped breeder's seed drop sell $80,000 worth of beans in a few hours,it came mainly in cash,creating the hype sold the beans,this 
was pre-instagram days,nowadays everyone can to their own advertising and have a slice of the pie,theres some pretty savvy UK guys knocking
out £5k+ a week clones and buds on insta.
I was abroad just before covid-19 stopped travel,staying in an old farmhouse renovated to modern standards,really nice place,however the new owner had turned
 the cellars previously used to store wine into really nice grow rooms,i snatched a screenshot from some film i took,you can see one of the rooms partially open 
spilling HPS glare onto the hallway.Never good to do these type of things in the UK however as they aint legal,always best to adhere to your countries laws.

user462206_pic1722447_1490080559.jpeg.jpg

user462206_pic1850767_1526575750 (2).jpg

user462206_pic2026911_1586587244.jpg

user462206_pic2026915_1586588124.jpg

user462206_pic2026913_1586587244.jpg

• Like 1
On 09/04/2020 at 13:09, downsouth said:

Just got a couple Gorilla Zkittles babies and a couple of Gorilla Girl(Gorilla glue x Girl scout cookie)

I haven’t had the giggles so much in years proper nice smoke, the second ones you mention are they known as gloocies ?? 

Edited by Greyman
On 09/04/2020 at 10:43, Greyman said:

Sitting down to a fat one of the very same?Mrs been baking and made some naughty cakes, can't upload a pic for some reason? 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, mackem said:

Herbies Headshop relocated to spain after two eastern European's bought the business,service has gone downhill since.The Mutts Nuts was part 
of JW's Pukka Seeds,the last time i saw Jeff i told him he took the piss with his prices,he laughed and said "I know" before heading home to   
His million quid gaff,nowadays he concentrates on hydro equipment sales and as always is doing exceptionally well.Attitude seedbank are one of the best re-sellers due to the lady fronting
the company,natalia,very pretty lady with real business smarts.
The re-sellers seed-game in the UK is cornered by Pure Sativa and Basil Brush,both companies headed by asians who have sole UK distribution rights 
with a lot of prominent seed companies based in europe and the states.You buy seeds direct from the breeder sometimes your getting them for 20-50 
cents a bean,re-sellers buy them from PS or BB they are paying more for bulk purchases,you obtain them from a re-seller your paying retail price,its murky waters to swim in,i have 
known one particularly hyped breeder's seed drop sell $80,000 worth of beans in a few hours,it came mainly in cash,creating the hype sold the beans,this 
was pre-instagram days,nowadays everyone can to their own advertising and have a slice of the pie,theres some pretty savvy UK guys knocking
out £5k+ a week clones and buds on insta.
I was abroad just before covid-19 stopped travel,staying in an old farmhouse renovated to modern standards,really nice place,however the new owner had turned
 the cellars previously used to store wine into really nice grow rooms,i snatched a screenshot from some film i took,you can see one of the rooms partially open 
spilling HPS glare onto the hallway.Never good to do these type of things in the UK however as they aint legal,always best to adhere to your countries laws.

user462206_pic1722447_1490080559.jpeg.jpg

user462206_pic1850767_1526575750 (2).jpg

user462206_pic2026911_1586587244.jpg

user462206_pic2026915_1586588124.jpg

user462206_pic2026913_1586587244.jpg

Hope you’re well mate ?