I’ve done normal photos, autos and then I’ve got some semi auto seeds that did really well

i haven’t done any super fast ones no, are they even quicker than the autos then ?

had to order the auto mazar from DP it’s there best seller supposed to be good 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Nice bit of very soft stuff

Posted Images

Aint really smoked for about 8 years now apart fom the few times a year I go out to Dam but then I'm usually off my nut most of the time anyway.Since ive been off work because of all this virus shit ive found myself with a few different bits.3 types of Dawg 2 different Ammies.Wedding cake and gorilla glue.Every night ive decided to have a little go of something different to stop the boredom and every night ive ended up in a right old f**king pickle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Wedding cake is good mate, I liked it?

my fave to,iv ran that fast version of green crack and its 10x better than any auto iv done and iv done a good amount defo better to go with the fast versions than the autos 

• Like 1
Just now, W. Katchum said:

Wedding cake is good mate, I liked it?

This one dont look all that.Tiny little buds that look like theyre from the bottom of the bag but my pal did them 100%organic A few mates have tried it and all really liked it.Great smell and taste and all liked the high although it just f****d me but then so did all the other bits ive got.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Aint really smoked for about 8 years now apart fom the few times a year I go out to Dam but then I'm usually off my nut most of the time anyway.Since ive been off work because of all this virus shit ive found myself with a few different bits.3 types of Dawg 2 different Ammies.Wedding cake and gorilla glue.Every night ive decided to have a little go of something different to stop the boredom and every night ive ended up in a right old f**king pickle.

Some of the strongest strain going there ...no wonder

My bad 

41 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Took a few tokes of stardawg through a monkey pipe on the last night cycle I was on, made it very interesting to say the least. Lol. 

Riding down here in the pitch black with just a headlight and wasted on dawg is some crack. Lol. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2