• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

14 hours ago, kanny said:

I'm not saying its impossible it isn't I know someone who hits it regularly  but hes a connoisseur gardener he does hell of a lot of training  mainlining ect it's a slow process . The point I'm trying to make is you could do two quicker grows in the time it takes  him to do one but hes in it for the love not the turn over. :thumbs:

when they say 1g per 1w they never factor in the time schedule  you get me?

Auto flowers are the ones that I’m referring to, usually says 8 weeks but in reality more like like 10-12. posted link to light couple of post above.

Edited by Shortstraw

Got a nice little sheltered space that gets the sun until late afternoon, so going to try an outside grow again.

Opinions on best seeds? Going to order this week. No autos, tried them before outside & wasn’t good. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

They do a fast flowering green crack, 50 days I think it takes mate, come highly recommended to me for a pal, might wanna check em out?

Looks good ??

1 hour ago, Accip74 said:

Got a nice little sheltered space that gets the sun until late afternoon, so going to try an outside grow again.

Opinions on best seeds? Going to order this week. No autos, tried them before outside & wasn’t good. 

My mate used to throw the ends of his joints into an old flower pot, an a massive plant grew in it, there must of been a seed in one of the ends

• Like 1
On 05/04/2020 at 10:29, Shortstraw said:

I gave you the wrong company name...its diyleduk.....I’ve put link  light pic.

They are totally out of stock! 

Seems like everyone is at it