• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Nice bit of very soft stuff

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, trapperman said:

Should be ok katchum ? i did a photo white widow but it went so mouldy I only got a few grams but was quite strong ?

My plants got mould but i watched them carefully and cut the mouldy buds out

that seemed to do the trick

• Like 2
16 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Anybody any decent auto seeds for me to try an grow some in garden? or know where I can get some ?just wanna see if I can do it, was gonna do it a while back but instead grew veg for kids, got nice new spot tho that needs some greenery in it ?☹️

Auto are ok but you want do out door humbolt seeds are the one all there's are for indoor or outdoor ?

10 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

My plants got mould but i watched them carefully and cut the mouldy buds out

that seemed to do the trick

Read up on ones you want to do as lots that take heat wet an don't go mouldy if indoor your room not set up right 

18 minutes ago, tank34 said:

Read up on ones you want to do as lots that take heat wet an don't go mouldy if indoor your room not set up right 

His light is a LED and they give out no heat..

26 minutes ago, fireman said:

His light is a LED and they give out no heat..

If getting mould the set up not right look at in take of air an out take of air fan to move air about , look at  humidity in room get that right no mould 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, tank34 said:

If getting mould the set up not right look at in take of air an out take of air fan to move air about , look at  humidity in room get that right no mould 

I once ruined a 90 plant field of green through poor venting,the ones i saved were the size of a big fella's for arm and the lesson was well learnt....

• Like 2

Ted I find It's always best to spray your plants from clone to flower stage to be safe... I tend to spray mine on a 3 day cycle for a fortnight, every time I step them up to a bigger pot or move around, always spray any room/box they go into as well ?once you get them bugs/mite they take some shifting, better to be safe than sorry?never go and see other folks stuff or accept cuttings etc.... Cleanliness and being self sufficient are the best way to combat them. 

Some strains are prone to mould no matter how good the ventilation is?

• Like 1

Are we talking bud rot  or powdery mildew...increased airflow will hold back bud rot but powdery mildew needs treatment at the earliest possible time if it gets hold forget it. 

32 minutes ago, tank34 said:

Poor ventilation and big  temperature drop when lights go out are a factor in combating mould.....having Fans circulating and tube heaters in the dark period helps. 

• Like 3
On 07/03/2020 at 17:06, W. Katchum said:

Don’t really know anything about em mate so just wanted summat that can be done outdoors or in a greenhouse/nice spot? any recommendations an links to order some?

I had a strain many years ago called early girls, they done really well outdoors huge plants with massive yields so make sure you hide them as they will make 6/7ft, if you have a stream on the farm have a walk along it and find a nice bend we’re all the silt gathers and pop a few in there no need to go back and water them and the silt is full of nutrients to feed them ??

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I had a strain many years ago called early girls, they done really well outdoors huge plants with massive yields so make sure you hide them as they will make 6/7ft, if you have a stream on the farm have a walk along it and find a nice bend we’re all the silt gathers and pop a few in there no need to go back and water them and the silt is full of nutrients to feed them ??

I am thinking of doing the same over here

mate has land adjoining a huge swamp

no bugger gets in there apart from the deer and moose

got nothing to lose

• Like 1