Round my old way it stinks of weed all over the show, even in my old mum old folks complex.

I always associate the smell with total f**k ups in joggers with a baseball cap 2 sizes too small and a silly man bag......i can’t take 99.9% of people who use it seriously.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

On 09/12/2019 at 19:36, morgancol said:

I've used empire wellness for cbd flower. stuff works amazingly. you're able to smoke it whenever where ever, sometimes it does have a skunk type of smell like reg bud does, but its not that strong of an odor. if you ever get into a situation where cops find it explain to them that it's only industrial hemp, and theres no psychoactive effects to it. Usually I buy in  https://berkshirecbd.com/wholesale-cbd-flower/

Very useful.

Edited by morgancol
On 09/12/2019 at 18:08, WILF said:

Round my old way it stinks of weed all over the show, even in my old mum old folks complex.

I always associate the smell with total f**k ups in joggers with a baseball cap 2 sizes too small and a silly man bag......i can’t take 99.9% of people who use it seriously.

Far more “f**k ups” drink alcohol than smoke weed.......some of the worlds most successful people smoke weed.......yes it does have some mongs who smoke it as well as taking other drugs/drinking but just smoking a couple of joints a day is no reason not to take a man seriously.......if anything I’d say someone who just smokes abit of weed and abstains from everything else has got his head screwed on :thumbs:

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Far more “f**k ups” drink alcohol than smoke weed.......some of the worlds most successful people smoke weed.......yes it does have some mongs who smoke it as well as taking other drugs/drinking but just smoking a couple of joints a day is no reason not to take a man seriously.......if anything I’d say someone who just smokes abit of weed and abstains from everything else has got his head screwed on :thumbs:

Yep... I have one a day evening time little relaxer before I wind down.. weeds never hindered me from making money being motivated etc etc .. nothing wrong with a little puff just rolling one now !! 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Ok, all joking aside.

Why?......to my mind it’s just an addiction like any other addiction be it fags, booze or whatever.

In my experience and I have known and do know a lot of weed smokers, it detracts from a persons being able to function at their full potential just like fags detract from a sportsman being able to function at their full potential

Pretty soon, again in my experience, users can’t handle the real world without it.

So, genuine question, can you lads who use weed tell me what it brings to the party so to speak ?

I know about one person who I could call a high functioning weed smoker, everyone else it holds back in some way or other.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Yep... I have one a day evening time little relaxer before I wind down.. weeds never hindered me from making money being motivated etc etc .. nothing wrong with a little puff just rolling one now !! 

i agree with you

everything needs to be done in moderation.

i sleep well every night,i get up refreshed for work and get on with my job.

it doesnt tie me down.

i might get in trouble on social media every now and then,but fck it who cares.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, WILF said:

Pretty soon, again in my experience, users can’t handle the real world without it.

Wilf it boils down to the individuals... If someone has a weak mind then I wouldnt advise its use?..... Same as alcohol really.....folks have dependency on all matter of stuff.... Alcohol Makes folks act a tit, violent etc... Only time I've seen folks play up on weed it's because it's been mixed with other stuff, legal or illegal..... If you don't have the self control to know when to stop or say no.... Then no doubt it will have a negative effect on certain people.... Its human nature to some folks to be a greedy cnut?

I'd sooner spend my time with a few quiet smokers than a load of pissed up clowns giving it Billy big boots, chatting shit about football and how many shags they've never had?

I've smoked it nearly 28 yrs.... Always worked, alot harder than any of my mates.... Never had a handout... And never had to Rob no cnut no better off than me to feed my habit?

I've know more people's lives ruined by alcohol,stealing from family and friends, gambling and invidelity.... Brought on simply because that person is a Cnut plain and simple......not because they smoked to much herb?

9 hours ago, WILF said:

• Like 1