8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Does anybody on here vape either cbd or thc oil? Pal of mine is thinking about giving it a bash 

Have an old mate of mine who lives in the same village as me, works for a government funded research lab. He knocks up the THC oil. Last time I see him they were up to 75/80%! They're looking for 90+...I can tell you now, where they're at at the moment is tip f.uckin' top!!! Have to show it respect mind...?

Yokel

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Sure some folk pay same up here. I get a lot off a few mates that grow a few plants for emselfs, but in between I’ll buy a bit if needed, might not as classy as some other stuff but this is awrite tbf ? so was worth taking when I seen it, an wee vape deffo works it’s not like anything else I ever tried but it deffo does what it says on tin?

I like my vape but don't think the stone is as heavy, still prefer the smoke tbh

Just been sat in someone's place,he just showed me the full spectrum vapes he is making,bought the entire kit from a trading website including skittles,dosidos,wedding cake etc terpens and the solution oils etc,wasn't there for long,just popped in to see him,got a Flight in a couple of hours and avidity to a farm in the far west of Nepal,pics will follow.

• Like 3
On 19/11/2018 at 23:05, W. Katchum said:

Stick a k in post mack?

I would mate,but it's illegal sadly cheap as chips for a box here though ?

Any of you guys who have bought and smoked legal CBD flowers give me any feedback,worth the money etc?Buy it from a website or vape shop?

Screenshot_20181124_090611.jpg

• Like 1

The reason you can buy CBD and not buy THC is THC works and CBD doesn't. CBD might give some relief but it's not got the same medicinal properties as THC. The human body has an Endocannabinoid system that  not only makes THC but needs it to function correctly.

• Like 3
11 hours ago, PLEDGEY said:

The reason you can buy CBD and not buy THC is THC works and CBD doesn't. CBD might give some relief but it's not got the same medicinal properties as THC. The human body has an Endocannabinoid system that  not only makes THC but needs it to function correctly.

CBD's legality is another foothold in the door,we export more full spectrum cannabis legally than any other country on the planet,this hypocrisy can't continue forever,it's a matter of time,the games changing.

I can't believe the price people are selling CBD for when it's legal with no risks attached,they are selling it for the same gram price as illegal street weed yet it's a good deal cheaper per box,crazy,I have saw £40 kilos of weed recently,stems and seeded,but still.

• Like 1

'my friend' tried the cbd, was definately muscularly relaxing, like after a massage. Expensive, but can see the price coming down eventually, would use again, but not regularly. He might source some cbd seeds he said.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 25/11/2018 at 19:35, Waz said:

'my friend' tried the CBD,..........Expensive, but can see the price coming down eventually,

A friend of mine has just bought quite legally from the states a couple of ounces of CBD,said it's great,makes him feel really relaxed and very calm,cost him £50 an ounce and came couriered labelled as industrial hemp product with certification as to its THC/CBD% I had a chat with a farmer from the states recently who offers Lb's of current marketable full spectrum strains wedding cake,sherbalato etc for $500,prices are plummet,it's greedy UK retailers that sell CBD same price as UK street cannabis,I saw £30 kilos a month back,it's crazy 

IMG_20181212_130822.jpg

IMG_20181212_131129.jpg

Edited by mackem
  • Like 4
On 18/11/2018 at 19:53, mackem said:

Passed hundreds of 12-15 feet tall plants,another 2 days walk should reach the fields,been offered kilos of pure hash but I don't smoke,good job as this altitude is f***ing me.

IMG_20181118_171530.jpg

IMG_20181118_171616.jpg

IMG_20181118_163049.jpg

IMG_20181118_173708.jpg

Those plants would blend just right in that size in my back garden 

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...

I've used empire wellness for cbd flower. stuff works amazingly. you're able to smoke it whenever where ever, sometimes it does have a skunk type of smell like reg bud does, but its not that strong of an odor. if you ever get into a situation where cops find it explain to them that it's only industrial hemp, and theres no psychoactive effects to it.