• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Nice bit of very soft stuff

Posted Images

8 hours ago, leegreen said:

Its all about education Fireman and our youngsters arent getting it. Hopefully with legalisation, education will follow, tax funded obviously.

My youngsters know all about different drugs and the affects they have not only on the mind but the family.I choose to teach them first rather than letting them try it and then trying to educate them about it afterwards..

• Like 3

Got to laugh at these drs on TV saying"I think it's a bad idea it will harm people blah blah blah"

Then 2seconds later they are handing out opiates like smarties. Hypocratic oath f***ing hypocrites more like.

I get 100 full strength co codomal every week and have done since 2003. 

No questions asked no follow ups f**k all. 

In fact was rudely told by 2 different practices " you don't need to keep asking for appointments you have an ongoing repeat prescription!

When I questioned the long term effects was told "then suffer the pain". That's no bullshit either 

The reason they don't address the alcohol problem and demonise weed is cause half this country are alcohol dependent just won't admit it. Including the drs.

Few glasses of wine every night or whiskey. Ask the c**ts to stop for a week they be rattling like the junkie's they treat. .

• Like 6