1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Screenshot_20181005-200216.png.4a9ca4b86443d900b4b5888dfdde00b2.png

Ive had a few, these are the best by far?

I ended up getting the grasshopper but I’m still looking for a better home vape 

was just showing my misses the mighty as I thought feck it I’ll get a top range home vape aswell ?

might wait till Black Friday for this one though 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Nice bit of very soft stuff

Posted Images

If you want to use 'hemp' for medicinal purposes then you need THC. The reason you can obtain CBD is because it alleviates . The reason THC is illegal is because it cures. THC kills cancer on contact. If you know someone that has cancer get some weed and make some 'Simpson Oil'. Watch the Rick Simpson story to make your own mind up.

• Like 1

Your body has an ECS, Endocannabinoid System. This system needs cannabinoids to function correctly. If you asked your Dr what the ECS was he probably hasn't even heard of it. It controls brain an neurological functions as well as many other things. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocannabinoid_system

Simpson Oil contains many different cannabinoids, not just THC. Watch what happens when a Parkinson's disease sufferer ingests a tiny amount of Simpson Oil. The effects are amazing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, dave88 said:

Dr in that report says no evidence to support marijuana has medicinal properties,yet the UK is the worlds largest exporter of marijuana for medicinal research and use.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, dave88 said:

If folk think weed ain't as addictive as most class b or a's there fecking stupid, there'll be plenty of young folk that will have problems with not only addiction but also mental health issues.Iv'e smoked thc for over 35 years and it sure worries me that folk want their kids to be able to go to a shop and buy a mind altering drug..

1 minute ago, fireman said:

True and it destroys lives,so why the rush to get another one on the shelves?.

Medicinal cannabis is totally different to cans of carlsberg,we both know that,my missus works in a hospital,weekends in A&E through alcohol are ridiculous,it’s a far greater risk than a spliff yet it’s accepted by the masses.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, fireman said:

If folk think weed ain't as addictive as most class b or a's there fecking stupid, there'll be plenty of young folk that will have problems with not only addiction but also mental health issues.Iv'e smoked thc for over 35 years and it sure worries me that folk want their kids to be able to go to a shop and buy a mind altering drug..

If my kids want to smoke it they'll get it from somewhere, now would i rather them buying from a shady bloke called Steve who may also try and sell them other shit....class As etc or do I want them buying from a legal retailer? It's a no brainer for me. I support legalisation in all forms 100%

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, dave88 said:

If my kids want to smoke it they'll get it from somewhere, now would i rather them buying from a shady bloke called Steve who may also try and sell them other shit....class As etc or do I want them buying from a legal retailer? It's a no brainer for me. I support legalisation in all forms 100%

I understand totaly and utterly mate the world of the drug dealer at many levels mate but it still takes time to find and even the risks involved with street dealing maybe have put a few youngsters off,but give them a shop to go straight to then they will go score.Keeping kids and vunerable folk away from things that can and do ruin lives shouldn't be going against the grain ffs and i have shown my own and my step kids dozens of old photo's of friends of mine or folk i used to travel with who ain't here any more and they were well seasoned drug educated drug users,no one is immune to the bad things drug use brings,be it nicking a tenner from their mums purse for a bag or ending up in a looney bin with sycotic issues or dead,so again why the f*ck do folks want that risk on shop shelves?..

My boy is 17 next month, I've made sure he knows all the pro's and con's of all substances. He can then make up his own mind about things.

To be honest he's a bit of a dry lunch ? when it comes to getting smashed, which I am very happy about. Me and my Misses laugh about it sometimes, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, fireman said:

I understand totaly and utterly mate the world of the drug dealer at many levels mate but it still takes time to find and even the risks involved with street dealing maybe have put a few youngsters off,but give them a shop to go straight to then they will go score.Keeping kids and vunerable folk away from things that can and do ruin lives shouldn't be going against the grain ffs and i have shown my own and my step kids dozens of old photo's of friends of mine or folk i used to travel with who ain't here any more and they were well seasoned drug educated drug users,no one is immune to the bad things drug use brings,be it nicking a tenner from their mums purse for a bag or ending up in a looney bin with sycotic issues or dead,so again why the f*ck do folks want that risk on shop shelves?..

Its all about education Fireman and our youngsters arent getting it. Hopefully with legalisation, education will follow, tax funded obviously.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1