30 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Does the cbd weed give ye a stone Mackenzie??

Nope,its got less than 0.2% THC according to the guy in the shop,its weed,looks like it,smells like it,its the same plant,just its legal :blink: I would hate to think of anyone ordering large amounts of ILLEGAL full spectrum weed from abroad and importing it as the legal CBD variety :laugh:

• Haha 1

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

CBD don't get ya high it's more for the medical side of cannibis not saying thc don't have it's medical benefits but cbd is also alot worse for cancer patients a person with cancer should be injesting alot of weed with high THC I know a guy who had cancer and got rid of it using this method but it came in a syringe as a liquid weed is f****n brilliant natural gift from the earth 

2 hours ago, mackem said:

Weed is legal in the UK,we are the biggest exporters of legal weed in the world :yes:

I was in London today,went to see what happened to tommy,anyway,passed a vape-shop notice in the window alongside a pic of a big cannabis leaf "CBD FLOWERS" and a pic of buds,i went in a notice said Orange Bud,white widow,northern lights CBD weed,its £13 a gram,i asked the guy did he have any I could have a look at,he pulls out a big plastic tub and pops it open,its weed,cannabis to be exact,perfectly dry.perfect smell,crystally,looks 110% the real deal BUT as he is at pains to point out its PERFECTLY LEGAL so how does plod who pulls up a kid stinking of weed in the street differentiate between illegal full spectrum weed and legal CBD weed,or sniffer dogs checking parcels on a conveyor belt tell whats legal and what isn't?CBD weed is cheap,really cheap abroad,so you order a few  kilos and it comes in and HMRC do a controlled delivery and nick you,how much time and effort is the confusion going to cause everyone.

I rang the home office to enquiry about  a licence to grow 

they couldn’t have made it harder

I also enquirer about these legal cbd weed shops and they said they weren’t legal and could I provide some addresses

click goes the phone my end

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, tilimangro said:

I rang the home office to enquiry about  a licence to grow 

they couldn’t have made it harder

I also enquirer about these legal cbd weed shops and they said they weren’t legal and could I provide some addresses

click goes the phone my end

The only address you needed to give them was....

BRITISH SUGAR

General enquiries

T: +44 (0) 1733 563 171

E: communications@britishsugar.com

Media enquiries

T: +44 (0) 1733 422 945

E: press@britishsugar.com

Other enquiries

Agricultural Helpdesk

T: +44 (0) 870 240 2314

E: agriculture@britishsugar.com

Human Resources

E: hradmin@britishsugar.com

Operations

E: osadmin@britishsugar.com

Sugar sales enquiries

E: newbusinessenquiry@britishsugar.com

T: +44 (0) 800 505 3369

victoria-atkins-westminster-hall.png.c679ddced7c74679ed2867b54841d1a9.pngbritish-sugar-greenhouse-aerial.jpg.332f9d1abc459afd60f99d81768ffeb2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Chaff said:

Just done a search on eBay for cbd flowers and its full of bud :)

that is going to create so much confusion they will either ban it in the UK or make the other legal.

He was saying he thinks the same must happen. Especially as, apparently it smells the same. Under EU law under a certain percentage of thc is ok. But with Brexit, how would that effect you's homies in da UK. 

My friend just ordered some, i'll let y'all know what he tinks ov it an' ting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Waz said:

apparently it smells the same. Under EU law under a certain percentage of thc is ok. 

Smells the same,looks the same,indestinguishable from high THC unless you smoke it,it will create confusion for the typical plod,lots of false arrests,paperwork mountains etc.The shop I was in yesterday was selling it £13 a gram,yet its buttons to buy in quantity from abroad compared to THC traditional.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Chaff said:

Just done a search on eBay for cbd flowers and its full of bud 

You can even get it click-and-collect at argos,huge discount on 50kg :laugh: Prices are a total and utter rip-off retail though a quid a gram would be more like it.

https://hempelf.com/products/strawberry-kush-hemp-flowers-uk-13-cbd?variant=7795737428016&from=credible

blueberry-mitwert.jpg

therapy-mitwerte.jpg

moonshinehaze-mitwerte.jpg

Edited by mackem

I bet the Tories are rubbing their greedy hands together, thinking of the money to be made from legalisation.

It don't seem right that the Brit's supply 60% of the worlds medical cannabis, yet won't give it to their own people.

Just to add can you stop with the pictures they are making me drool :)

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, tilimangro said:

I’ve just looked on ebay

its mental

cbd flowers are as expensive as normal weed

whats the legality of selling this 

Anyone know

Its legal,walk down your local high street,look at the posters in vape shops,pop in and enquire,the shop I went in the other day is right opposite the plod station,yet he openly sold CBD weed,good point on the price,illegality sets full-spectrum weeds price,risk/reward ratio,CBD being legal should be far cheaper,i know a german guy I met in Austria who was marketing 2 tons,its big business at the moment.

1 minute ago, mackem said:

Its legal,walk down your local high street,look at the posters in vape shops,pop in and enquire,the shop I went in the other day is right opposite the plod station,yet he openly sold CBD weed,good point on the price,illegality sets full-spectrum weeds price,risk/reward ratio,CBD being legal should be far cheaper,i know a german guy I met in Austria who was marketing 2 tons,its big business at the moment.

So anyone can grow cbd or do we need home office licences

like I said they couldn’t have been less helpful

i know guys who got busted with seedling of full spectrum plants who got let off because it couldn’t be proved they had thc containing plants being seedlings