• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

3 types of hash from a plant.

The best you will ever experienced if you're lucky enough to ever get the chance.

Them there is the mediocre bar.

Then finally all the shite gets squished into those council bars haha.

I swear some of those 9bars were like solid steel lol and suspicious looking when you EVENTUALLY managed to break a f***ing bit of it! Heat it with a lighter and this wee corner bit heated up hotter than a f***ing nuclear reactor!

when you did manage to crumble enough in for a joint I say crumble loosely btw. Some of the molten bits in the joint hardened with edges that pierced the skin!

Then the aftermath was the burnt rubber residue on your fingers. 

Oh the joys of youth and ignorance and the "I don't give a f**k! It's gets me stoned" haha

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, Chaff said:

Is cbd worth a go in vape form since I quit smoking I miss not having a joint and THC vape juice is pretty much impossible to come by in the UK.

Thought I might try cbd to sort my old bones :)

Loads of brass knuckle thc refills about mate 100 pound a go all sorts of flavours 

• Thanks 1
20 hours ago, Chaff said:

Hope it becomes legal here in the UK, would make a great business investment 

Weed is legal in the UK,we are the biggest exporters of legal weed in the world :yes:

I was in London today,went to see what happened to tommy,anyway,passed a vape-shop notice in the window alongside a pic of a big cannabis leaf "CBD FLOWERS" and a pic of buds,i went in a notice said Orange Bud,white widow,northern lights CBD weed,its £13 a gram,i asked the guy did he have any I could have a look at,he pulls out a big plastic tub and pops it open,its weed,cannabis to be exact,perfectly dry.perfect smell,crystally,looks 110% the real deal BUT as he is at pains to point out its PERFECTLY LEGAL so how does plod who pulls up a kid stinking of weed in the street differentiate between illegal full spectrum weed and legal CBD weed,or sniffer dogs checking parcels on a conveyor belt tell whats legal and what isn't?CBD weed is cheap,really cheap abroad,so you order a few  kilos and it comes in and HMRC do a controlled delivery and nick you,how much time and effort is the confusion going to cause everyone.

• Like 1