• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

7 hours ago, mud said:

$5 ?

Yup,and that's including 20% tax,massive oversupply,a licence to grow 10,000 sq/ft indoors or 40,000 sq/ft outdoors costs just under $6000 as with all crops its being farmed not grown.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, mackem said:

Billboard sign advertising a dispensary in Oregon.

imageproxy.jpg

That's $40 ounces which at the moment is just shy of £30, can't even get an eighth round my way for that

Edited by dave88
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, dave88 said:

That's $40 ounces which at the moment is just shy of £30, can't even get an eighth round my way for that

That's what prohibition does mate,pushes up the price,i have a mate in Canada sellings pounds of dosidos at the moment for just over a grand sterling,all perfectly legit and grown under licence.

20180707_080844.jpg

20180706_161346.jpg

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mackem said:

That's what prohibition does mate,pushes up the price,i have a mate in Canada sellings pounds of dosidos at the moment for just over a grand sterling,all perfectly legit and grown under licence.

20180707_080844.jpg

20180706_161346.jpg

Still very cheap at about £60/70 an ounce, people paying that for eighths.

• Like 1

Its all relative mate,i remember seeing kilo's in Cambodia years ago for the equivalent of £10 sterling,as I said prohibition pushes up the price,its illegal here and people don't take risks for nowt.

4 hours ago, mackem said:

20180707_080844.jpg

20180706_161346.jpg

Postcode.???????

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Once all the political elite have all the loopholes covered so they profit massively, it will become legal, I think Jeremy hunt is involved in one of the biggest medical weed grows in the uk, they just need to make sure no peasants are profiting ? 

30 minutes ago, Greyman said:

they just need to make sure no peasants are profiting ? 

They are a bit late for that,i have a couple of friends who became millionaires due to plants,but without a doubt the hypocritical head-honcho hierarchy will want to feed at the trough,look at MP Victoria Atkins husband for example,watch the video in this link,the guy says there are legitimate uses for cannabis when questioned about atkins and her husbands acres of legit plants.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/drugs-minister-victoria-atkins-hypocrisy-cannabis-paul-kenward-british-sugar-a8356056.html

10 minutes ago, tilimangro said:

Some one I follow on Instagram is constantly posting these kind of pics

is it easy to buy from Instagram etc

dont get how it works

Its just home grown bagged up in fancy bags with  snazzy pics lol...... Folks Paying double for it?

• Like 1