• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Ptd87 said:

Be years since I heard or seen any pollen 

Still about along with various blacks.... The old boys always got it round here..... Skunk sends them loopy:laugh:then there's always the iceolator, made with ice and the trim or the honey oils and shatter..... Smoke too much of them and you got to puff a que of green to get a clip lol. I still enjoy a good solid, started off with that until the green came on the scene around 95/96.before that remember smoking red Lebanese on a can pipe and berties..... Listening to dreamscape....... Everywhere on foot getting sport for our dogs..... Best days of my life :thumbs:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

fcuking dreamscape?? dj slip Matt an hixy an that, went few a them raves in Milton Keynes as a puberty stricken youth??? happy days an a few helper skelters, still to this day this swear some my best nights out were I’m smaller places like escape in Swansea an some a the dancing’s in Glasgow, but wow those where happy e days???

You ever go to Martha's Don? 

Had a few nights out in Swansea, Used to go to spillers and catapult records on Saturday mornings listening to fresh white labels down stairs on the 1210's ,hippo club, lakota or crystal rooms in the night...... Messy times :thumbs:

16 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I don't buy into that mack...... Shop down  the road sells the machine and printers for the stickers?it's always been worth the risk running stuff in to the States....... Massive profits to be had...... And massive bird if you get caught.... Just ask Howard. You may get the odd little shipment but there's to much to be made in the USA. And a box costing 800 us dollars would be f***ing gash mate speaking from experience ...... Was over there 99/00 and to find anything tidy you payed couple hundred bucks for half pound/pounds in weight. There's better stuff grown here in folks attics :thumbs:around here they sell whole crops at 140/160 per oz, goes few mile down the road, put in a tin with a sticker and sold for £120 a que:laugh:those with a bit of savvy are cleaning up mate..... Getting the money before it's decriminalised over here?anything blue or purple and you hit the jackpot. 

It's happening now in Leeds Daniel, crew there with quality gear and simply packing and branding it as a Calofornian import and charging silly money, and getting it.

Same outfit will buy anybodies crop as long as its quality and simply package it and whack the price up.........starting at £35 for 2 grm  some folk are just blinded by the packing and believe they getting something above the norm............mugs

9 minutes ago, delswal said:

It's happening now in Leeds Daniel, crew there with quality gear and simply packing and branding it as a Calofornian import and charging silly money, and getting it.

Same outfit will buy anybodies crop as long as its quality and simply package it and whack the price up.........starting at £35 for 2 grm  some folk are just blinded by the packing and believe they getting something above the norm............mugs

That's it.... Anything imported is 90% shit.... They only ever send over the outdoor stuff lol, There's stuff being grown in the uk which is far superior than Holland and the usa imo. And be f****d if I would ever pay those prices...... :thumbs:

2 hours ago, delswal said:

Even if it was 100%genuine real deal imported best quality cali weed.What the f**k is it gunna do that makes it worth the ridiculous prices I'm hearing silly c**ts paying for it?

3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

fcuking dreamscape?? dj slip Matt an hixy an that, went few a them raves in Milton Keynes as a puberty stricken youth??? happy days an a few helper skelters, still to this day this swear some my best nights out were I’m smaller places like escape in Swansea an some a the dancing’s in Glasgow, but wow those where happy e days???

I can remember my little brother playing them dreamscape tapes trying to convince me to go but I'd been partying a while by then and couldn't be doing with all that hardcore stuff.My pal used to play at the world dance raves and was pals with slipmatt and all that crew.we was in the VIP area down there one night and Micky Finn was giving it Billy big bollocks untill one of my mates spiked his drink with acid.That soon quietened him down.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
33 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Some of it was a bit full on was more the happy hardcore setts we were into, but once in mood who cared?? I met a few of them over a few years but most were up there own arse an we had far better company at some the house party’s we ended up in ??

Oh no that happy shit was even worse than the normal hardcore and was made even more unbearable by all the silly c**ts waving their white gloved hands about and constantly blowing whistles in your f***ing ear.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Remember driving past dreamscape on the way to proper warehouse parties or do's in the woods when I lived up that way. Used to lamp allround there. Think theres an ikea there now was up there 2 week ago. 

• Like 3