Just been asked a question by a mate about some of the new "flavoured" cali strains like Banana-OG or skytles(tastes like skittles the sweets apparently) or 24K which according to a guy I know has an orangey taste on the exhale) anyone ever tried any?Or the lemon terpene vape-pens that are being sold?

Yep (Zkittles) = skittles ... had some other day 100 for 3.5 lol. Tastes and smells like a bag of skittles. Had the gelato aswell good stuff. .. got some candyland and sherbalato here now lovely stuff
A ton for a Henry... Fek that! :laugh:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Nice bit of very soft stuff

Posted Images

Just been asked a question by a mate about some of the new "flavoured" cali strains like Banana-OG or skytles(tastes like skittles the sweets apparently) or 24K which according to a guy I know has an orangey taste on the exhale) anyone ever tried any?Or the lemon terpene vape-pens that are being sold?

Yep (Zkittles) = skittles ... had some other day 100 for 3.5 lol. Tastes and smells like a bag of skittles. Had the gelato aswell good stuff. .. got some candyland and sherbalato here now lovely stuff

Thats cheap mate 130 usually. Just a one off for me :thumbs:

You need to get yourself up north mate lol

What does it do that other weed doesn't?

The game is changing over the pond,this was in my e-mail,a videoblogger????And whats an antifragile team?.................

Here you can see a short description about who we are, and what we do:

Marijuana Marketing Manager Freelancer is needed:

- general marketing strategy

- media plan implementation

- SMM strategy
- content strategy

- SEO keywords strategy

- copywriting

- public relations

- creative position

Marijuana Videoblogger Freelancer

- content strategizing & generation of ideas

- copywriting

- video production

- creative position

About positions:
- small antifragile team

- great conquest agenda

- free schedule, remote positions

- fast growth based on performance

We will be happy to hear from you at: info@growdiaries.com
 or 
growdiaries.com/contact

Half a billion dollars worth fo sales in Colorado....

Colorado has hit a milestone with over half a billion in marijuana revenue. The state legalized adult use marijuana and sales began on January 1, 2014 and a myriad of taxes has led to this huge windfall for the state.

The Colorado Department of Revenue also reported that combined medical and recreational marijuana sales in the month of May were $127.7 million – making this the twelfth month in a row in which sales have gone over $100 million. Since the beginning of the year, the industry has delivered $620 million in sales with $95 million going into the state’s coffers.

VS Strategies’ Mason Tvert and Brian Vicente, who co-directed the successful 2012 campaign to regulate and tax marijuana for adult use, will present state Representative Jonathan Singer with a jumbo check for a half-billion dollars. Tvert who used to be the communications director for the Marijuana Policy Project recently joined VS Strategies a Denver-based issue advocacy, strategic communications, and government relations firm for cannabis policies as vice president of public relations and communications.

“Legalizing, regulating, and taxing marijuana for adult use has generated hundreds of millions of dollars in new revenue for Colorado,” Tvert said. “Marijuana tax money has been used to improve a wide range of programs and services. It is funding everything from school construction to substance abuse treatment to fighting homelessness. While it might not fix every school, or help every person who needs it, it is having a significant and positive impact on our community.”

51.2% of the money has been directed toward education with $117.9 million used for school construction projects. 14.2% went towards substance abuse prevention and treatment and 11.9% went towards regulation.

Local municipalities have also shared in the extra revenues. VS Strategies noted that Pueblo County used $420,000 to provide college scholarships to local students. Aurora City managed to put $1.5 million towards fighting homelessness and the city of Edgewater repaved all its streets, fix miles of sidewalks and help fund a new city complex with cannabis tax revenues.

One new change on the tax situation is that as of July 1, the state increased the marijuana sales tax on all retail marijuana and marijuana infused products to 15% from 10%. These products will now be exempt for the standard state sales tax. In addition to the sales tax, there is a 15% excise tax on wholesale transfers of cannabis for recreational use

https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/debraborchardt/2017/07/19/colorado-hits-another-cannabis-milestone-with-half-a-billion-in-sales/&refURL=&referrer=#52e6ef1c6d63

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...