Why legalise it for recreational porpoises? Dose it make some people better? Wouldn't it be making it more appealing to young kids? Is there anyone on here that's never smoked it that agrees with allowing kids to start smoking it?

• Like 1

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

I'd expect certain resistance in some states to be fair, some of them will have large corporations as the areas main employers in pharmaceutical companies etc, that stand too loose a fortune when pill sales plummet, beer companies will feel the pinch Id imagine, not to mention the likes of DuPont tobacco barons and many others that made sure it was against the law to profit themselves and sell you their drugs instead, plus in some areas its just not the done thing lol fairl play to people cos they have bought about a massive change all oer the world with reasoned argument and standing up at their own personal cost to benefit others, not bad for a bunch of useless brain dead stoned hippies eh,, multi million pound business that spreads a little happiness in a world that really needs it, most enjoy a drink to unwind is it unreasonable in this day and age for someone too unwind with a spliff theres something wrong, , and better still if there is one grain of truth in the medical properties and benefits then an apology is well due, more needless suffering for personal greed, shameful

For medical use your right get it out but for young kids to unwind? They will just become addicted and useless ect or do you think weed will do them good?

• Like 1

Do lots of young kids use alcohol or smoke cigarettes or are there age restrictions in place

A better regulated market would result in less access from youngsters

And those that code to sell to youngsters would face very heavy penalties

Bullshit pal. Banning drink or cigarettes would be fine by me! Do you think young kids should be advised to smoke weed? If we legalised anything bad for people would it make things better?

I dont think it should be made legal, but there again i honeztly believe drink is far worse, but thats still dont make it right

Drinks a c**t don we all know that, but fuk having yer kids smoking weed!

Who all has kids and smokes weed? Will yous be up for your kids smoking it? I know I'd much rather my kids didn't drink smoke or get stoned, have an 18 yo who don't do any of it doing well in life and a 14yo who is totally against it all also and is a fitness freak! Weed would pull both them back

• Like 1

I'd expect certain resistance in some states to be fair, some of them will have large corporations as the areas main employers in pharmaceutical companies etc, that stand too loose a fortune when pill sales plummet, beer companies will feel the pinch Id imagine, not to mention the likes of DuPont tobacco barons and many others that made sure it was against the law to profit themselves and sell you their drugs instead, plus in some areas its just not the done thing lol fairl play to people cos they have bought about a massive change all oer the world with reasoned argument and standing up at their own personal cost to benefit others, not bad for a bunch of useless brain dead stoned hippies eh,, multi million pound business that spreads a little happiness in a world that really needs it, most enjoy a drink to unwind is it unreasonable in this day and age for someone too unwind with a spliff theres something wrong, , and better still if there is one grain of truth in the medical properties and benefits then an apology is well due, more needless suffering for personal greed, shameful

For medical use your right get it out but for young kids to unwind? They will just become addicted and useless ect or do you think weed will do them good?

I certainly would not advocate it for young children or even teenagers, but if they want to they are going too like it or not, same as they do with drink cigs and other drugs, the fact is not legal at present has done little to stop that, so like it or not people will choose to do just as they wish, better they don't end up with a criminal record, bettr that thye could cme forward for help if they needed it without any shame or social or work implications, plenty manage to use alcohol responsibly, are we too stupid to be allowed a far less harmful substance, that may be of huge benefit?

The whole world is changing its attitude to weed, everywhere you look ask yourself why? its because the benefits far outweigh the harm it causes, the only negatives with cannabis are associated with it being unlawful,

Fetch your kids up and they will make well informed choices if one fo them happens to be smoking pot at least they wont be branded a criminal or social misfit for it,

• Like 1

I certainly would not advocate it for young children or even teenagers, but if they want to they are going too like it or not, same as they do with drink cigs and other drugs, the fact is not legal at present has done little to stop that, so like it or not people will choose to do just as they wish, better they don't end up with a criminal record, bettr that thye could cme forward for help if they needed it without any shame or social or work implications, plenty manage to use alcohol responsibly, are we too stupid to be allowed a far less harmful substance, that may be of huge benefit?

The whole world is changing its attitude to weed, everywhere you look ask yourself why? its because the benefits far outweigh the harm it causes, the only negatives with cannabis are associated with it being unlawful,

Fetch your kids up and they will make well informed choices if one fo them happens to be smoking pot at least they wont be branded a criminal or social misfit for it,

So what would my 14yo son benefit from starting to smoke weed then? My kids don't smoke it because they have been told it's wrong/bad, if it was legalised and I still didn't want my kids to smoke it how would you suggest I went about that? Look forward to your answers

Who all has kids and smokes weed? Will yous be up for your kids smoking it? I know I'd much rather my kids didn't drink smoke or get stoned, have an 18 yo who don't do any of it doing well in life and a 14yo who is totally against it all also and is a fitness freak! Weed would pull both them back

I smoke and have children and no I don't want them smoking or taking it in any other form to be totally honest, would I disown them if the did, not likely , I wouldn't if they drank and I despise drink and drunks and all the damage and mayhem its causes every weekend, but its a bit of live and let live it goes a long way, one things that's always amused me as a pot smoker is when alcohol users look down on you, it really does take the biscuit

if its so morally wrong and of no use at all , why on earth has the UK Government invested so heavily in GW Pharmaceuticals? the only company allowed to grow and produce THC products for medical research and use? ask why its was banned in the first place and why they wanted it banned, most the world used it in one way or another without any issue up to a certain point in time, then it got banned

A bit like drink, it brings no tangible benefits to society......at a countrywide level the only effects are mostly negative so why legalise.

We have alcohol, we are stuck with it so why add to the problem.

• Like 1

So what would my 14yo son benefit from starting to smoke weed then? My kids don't smoke it because they have been told it's wrong/bad, if it was legalised and I still didn't want my kids to smoke it how would you suggest I went about that? Look forward to your answers

I'm not saying he would benefit from it, where in my post did I say he would? I think it needs marketing like alcohol and Cigs are,

if its legal and you don't want him doing it then give him all the information on it, because that's all you can do and he will make his own mind up, what he thinks now might not what he thinks in five years time, that's not an unreasonable assumption is it not?

we all want the best for our kids, nobody wants their kid addicted or a slave to anything, so its up to us to fetch them up to be better than that, whoever we don't influence them forever one day they stand on their own two feet and have to make choices in real time and sometimes they do make mistakes, better they live in a world that is there to help and not judge them, better once they over the blips they can get on with life no criminal record etc

I smoke and have children and no I don't want them smoking or taking it in any other form to be totally honest, would I disown them if the did, not likely , I wouldn't if they drank and I despise drink and drunks and all the damage and mayhem its causes every weekend, but its a bit of live and let live it goes a long way, one things that's always amused me as a pot smoker is when alcohol users look down on you, it really does take the biscuit

if its so morally wrong and of no use at all , why on earth has the UK Government invested so heavily in GW Pharmaceuticals? the only company allowed to grow and produce THC products for medical research and use? ask why its was banned in the first place and why they wanted it banned, most the world used it in one way or another without any issue up to a certain point in time, then it got banned

If it can be used in medical terms then that's great I'm really happy about that! I'm just being honest here. Why wouldn't you want your kids to smoke it mate? Let's see if u can be honest lol and no need to bang on about drink I'm not a fan of drink

• Like 1