• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Nice bit of very soft stuff

Posted Images

Society in general ought to be ashamed of the way they have chosen too deal with the whole drugs issue, when did marginalising anyone help at all? people have been unable too acsess services when they needed too because of the legality question and the stigma

Fact is that the majority of drug users be it smack come or weed are not criminals they are simply just Joe public they dont broadcast what they do in their own time in the privacy of there own homes most place it as common as drinking on a weekend loads splurge on coke, e's speed weed along with their weekly drinking session

It's all just something else too give people something too look down upon thus making them feel superior or better in some way, what kinds of society does that? And look where it's got us knowhere

It's obvious people enjoy drugs and are unlikely too stop consuming them so there is only one sensible option in the real world

• Like 3

Smoked it for years always been bad insomniac I find the right stuff helps,just booked Amsterdam for my 50th happy days

Make sure to go to

Voyagers

Grey area

Damprink

And pop into popeyes for there pink kush

Have a good one

Chocolope from the grey area is very nice, i woyld reccomend it.

Barneys is another good spot.

Used like barneys then went bit commercial. Voyagers strawberry and rasberry cough is nice as is grey areas chemdog and east coast sour diesel

iv had many a good breakfast in barneys over the years :thumbs:

• Like 1

How many folk smoke a few joints on a Friday or Saturday night only? Most folk who smoke dope smoke it each day. Most folk who drink can have a few cans at the weekend or go without

drink on weekends only get f***ing real people go Home and have a few cans to chill
  • Like 2

How many folk smoke a few joints on a Friday or Saturday night only? Most folk who smoke dope smoke it each day. Most folk who drink can have a few cans at the weekend or go without

drink on weekends only get f***ing real people go Home and have a few cans to chill
I am real you f****n clown. I drink at weekends but don't bother through the week because I'm busy. So you drink every night if so seek help.
read what you put fool "Most folk who drink can have a few cans at the weekend or go without"

But more go home for drink just because you don't it don't mean it doesn't happen and me drink haha don't drink mate never have

I am real you f****n clown. I drink at weekends but don't bother through the week because I'm busy. So you drink every night if so seek help.

post-70213-0-54829000-1469122048.jpg

• Like 4

Every substance is open to misuse it's having an out when you need it that matters

Them that are hell bent on doing sod all with there lives will do just that be it smack weed drink or fresh air some people are simply oxygen thieves

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 2

Just seen this topic as I'm waiting for a phone call to go pick some up. Funny film and a big bag of snacks from the shop. Can't beat it...! I couldn't have it during the day though, personally can't function properly ?

Although I don't smoke like I used, I don't mind a joint with my beer :laugh:

I hold a good job, I'm not slow (the fuuckin contrary ask anyone who's met me ?), I'm not paranoid, I haven't kicked my grannies cnut in to buy my next bag nor do I have bloodshot eyes.

What I do have is a cracking way to chill (legally) and no weird side effects ;)

The beer is a nob though.. it's so normal here to go for a beer most evenings it's dangerous ? I've started in thefruit juice during the week :laugh:

• Like 4

Just seen this topic as I'm waiting for a phone call to go pick some up. Funny film and a big bag of snacks from the shop. Can't beat it...! I couldn't have it during the day though, personally can't function properly

cant touch it during the day knocks me for 6 lol,one every evening before bed,strictly medicinal good ounce lasts me a while although some weekends it takes a battering lol

• Like 1

Although I don't smoke like I used, I don't mind a joint with my beer :laugh:

I hold a good job, I'm not slow (the fuuckin contrary ask anyone who's met me ), I'm not paranoid, I haven't kicked my grannies cnut in to buy my next bag nor do I have bloodshot eyes.

What I do have is a cracking way to chill (legally) and no weird side effects ;)

The beer is a nob though.. it's so normal here to go for a beer most evenings it's dangerous I've started in thefruit juice during the week :laugh:

:thumbs:

Just seen this topic as I'm waiting for a phone call to go pick some up. Funny film and a big bag of snacks from the shop. Can't beat it...! I couldn't have it during the day though, personally can't function properly

cant touch it during the day knocks me for 6 lol,one every evening before bed,strictly medicinal good ounce lasts me a while although some weekends it takes a battering lol

20160721_190141_zpsgaskvyyj.jpg

Brilliant...! ? I'm exactly the same. A no no for me during the day! It just writes me off