• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Nice bit of very soft stuff

Posted Images

I aint smoked for a month and feel fine... Tbh it does f**k your head up a bit .. Do miss it aswell but enoughs enough now and long may it continue

been a few years since I bothered, but I used to love the giggles. I think the bit that I enjoyed the most was engineering a new way to smoke it! Lol

It dont suite everyone but I've toked all my adult life and ive had no problems I prefer it to drink if I'm honest plus drink in quantity isnt good for me it upsets my condition and get a lot of medicinal benifits from green I'm very take it leave it nowdays and just use when I need it to help with my condition or socially if I'm out on the razz which ain't to often nowdays.

• Like 4

I aint smoked for a month and feel fine... Tbh it does f**k your head up a bit .. Do miss it aswell but enoughs enough now and long may it continue

Fair play to you pal :thumbs:

Like anything in moderation it's fine, no different to relaxing with a couple of drinks really, arguably better for you in fact ;)

• Like 1

It dont suite everyone but I've toked all my adult life and ive had no problems I prefer it to drink if I'm honest plus drink in quantity isnt good for me it upsets my condition and get a lot of medicinal benifits from green I'm very take it leave it nowdays and just use when I need it to help with my condition or socially if I'm out on the razz which ain't to often nowdays.

can I ask what your condition is mate? Pm if you prefer, but I am a firm believer in the medicinal benefits, and know a few people that use it for those reasons. I liked it because I got stoned, laughed my tits off, ate awesome food, had deep and meaningful conversations with people I'd never met before, and still wake up without a hangover!
  • Like 2

i think the long term effects are.....it does your brain in, i have had lots of friends who use to smoke it on a regular basis, some of them, would have one the minute they woke up.....where as some just smoked it as a evening thing.....when i saw them over the years, and had a chat with them, some, seemed to have this vacant look, like, the lights are on, but no ones home look....with a pause between answers, plus the ones that smoked them like a normal fags.......got bad tempered, grumpy, when they didn't have any,

also another one was paranoid with everything....and another one was paranoid with just some things,

i think....for medical purposes there are some great qualities in the stuff, for certain conditions, which have been proven.....but the ones on it all the time, will probably be missing a few brain cells in there later years, but it's up to them really.

• Like 7

Tar bgd i was doing just one a day and still finding it was draining life out of me lol just felt shit i soon realised it was the baccy in the joint i wanted not the weed

Aye a lot of my pals are the same, never smoked fags but hooked on nicotine from joints. You're doing well chucking it all in at once pal, I could do with cutting down myself TBH...

It's medicinal usage is way under estimated imo could cure eating disorders overnight, anorexia smoke one of these followed by a box of crunchy nut cornflakes and 6 bags of crisp and come to think of it bulimia smoke two directly after meal times and would be to baked to get up to throw up. ?

Edited by treecreeper
  • Like 3