• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't blame newcastle

Ever since I turned Welsh ,I don't give a fk

Hope he replaces Joe Hart in goal.

Should've gone for Stuart pearce and Sammy Lee... both decent coaches who've been involved in international football before which is totally different to fighting relegation every week... hoofing it up the pitch and hoping your 6 foot 4 striker gets on the end of it won't work against your Portugals germanys and italys...it'll all end in tears... sams'll be tears of joy when he banks his pay off

Going on about he's not managed Big Players , Won Nothing ect ect . . What a load of rubbish based on who's been in charge Erikson , Capelo , Keegan , Hodgson All Managed Big name players & Capelo & Erikson where successful coming into the job & what did they achieve Absolute Rubbish . , at last the FA have broken there usual Yes Man manager & gone for a no nonsense down to earth bloke who knows what he wants & won't be dictated to by players , he will pick players who can play HIS system not the other way round , playing a system to suit certain players hindering the team , Gerrard at the time was as good a CM as anyone in world football . . What did Erikson do Play Him Wide Right . . To fit Gareth Barry & Frank Lampard in CM . . Allardyce can be no worse than the last half a dozen managers but at least he's different , I personally think its a great appointment based on what / who they've had !!

• Like 1

If there's one thing that England lack is the way to grind out results. Well Big Sam seems to know how to do that. So if he does then you will love him...if he doesn't he will just be a failure like the rest.

One thing for sure, either way.....its f**k all to do with Sunderland so you can forget all that pish already.

• Like 1

I don't get it ? Hasn't he been turned down for the job many times before ? What's different about him now ?

The difference between now and the last time he applied is that since then he has had experience at a great historic club with knowledgeable fans ,one of the truly great English clubs ,this has probably swayed the FA who ,like the rest of football ,hold West ham in great esteem .

• Like 3