Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't blame newcastle

Ever since I turned Welsh ,I don't give a fk

Hope he replaces Joe Hart in goal.

:)

A Big Club clinched him the job :)

When you say big club Max, do you mean the size of the stadium? the man came from a club fighting relegation, great CV " I avoided relegation from the premiership" ok you can have the job……………god help England

To be fair big sam does well on a small budget and pretty shit players to pick from so maybe he not that bad for the job.

this is true, but it is also exactly the reason he is not suited to the job. the challenges which he faces regularly are never going to occur in the national team (budgets? relegation? lack of support?) and his skills will be irrelevant. what is needed is somebody who is used to success, is used to handling players in such a way that they achieve success and are used to winning; somebody who deals with massive stars week in, week out. somebody like ferguson, mourinho, wenger. not some two bob northern kick and rush merchant. bad move to appoint him, although i wish him well . no doubt he will breeze through the next set of world cup qualifiers, then fail dismally at the following world cup.....

• Like 3

If fat Sam gets any job its out of desperation. He sign's on the line and you know that clubs in deep shit and fighting for survival and, to be fair, for that job there's no one better.

Same as the national side, in deep trouble, total underachievers and the 'big jowled bore' should be the very ticket BUT this ain't club football, those players arn't his, not stuck there, so will it work... Well, i've no idea, he's won nothing and never had the best players and primadonnas around him, nor has he had the pressure of the nation upon him but he was never gonna turn it down was he..!

So, I'm gonna wish him well, it's the best i can do.

Never liked him at West Ham,

But I was talking to the old West Ham captain at the weekend and he said he would pick fat sam as he would steady the sinking ship and he would do alot better than the previous lot.

So Friday night ive gotta burn myshirt in front of him.

Ffs that shirt cost me alot of cash.

More than anything it shows the severe lack of talent in our national managers.

Seems to be a glut of decent foreign managers but the best we can muster is a bloke who's the master of keeping sides up..

Bobby Robson wasn't the last good England manager, Venables was and Hoddle was doing a good job, forward thinking managers... Redknapp should've got it not Hodgson with a youngster alongside, ....

Anyhow we are where we are,and hopefully he gets a few results and steadies the ship, good luck to him

• Like 3