Monster Carp

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am not a carp angler,it would bore me rigid catching fish with names,but what a refreshing change this program is,i have watched them all,normal blokes taking the piss and catching fish,thats what w

There's another one called big fish challenge on telly ATM with Ali and a pair of celebs each week. Can't remember which channel though, sorry.   Cheers, D.

yeah I like that one as well ,have you the one with razor Ruddock and steve Collins ? was a good laugh!

Posted Images

I watched the one when they were in Japan. They were fine looking fish. Fit and wild, unlike some of the porkers you see.

Can 3 blokes really talk like "geezers" all the time? That would get right on my nerves.

I appreciate the Essex geezer talk can get a be a bit grating ,hearing similar feedback on various carp forums,knocking Korda for creating the chav carp angler !lol I used to find John Wilson used a lot of the same phrases over and over ,I guess they are anglers first ,then tv presenters .

• Like 1

I appreciate the Essex geezer talk can get a be a bit grating ,hearing similar feedback on various carp forums,knocking Korda for creating the chav carp angler !lol I used to find John Wilson used a lot of the same phrases over and over ,I guess they are anglers first ,then tv presenters .

John Wilson's catchphrase was "oops!" :laugh:

Watched last weeks fook me the amount of ground bait they dropped in

the Hungarian one? if so fook me the size of that lake! you can fit the m25 inside it! 100kg of ground bait is like pishing in the sea!

Edited by waltjnr
  • Like 1

Watched last weeks fook me the amount of ground bait they dropped in

the Hungarian one? if so fook me the size of that lake! you can fit the m25 inside it! 100kg of ground bait is like pishing in the sea!
It was a big lake mind. They wasn't keen on the carp and chip tho lol

I am not a carp angler,it would bore me rigid catching fish with names,but what a refreshing change this program is,i have watched them all,normal blokes taking the piss and catching fish,thats what wetting a line with mates is all about,it beats the pants off the last carp program i watched,cant remember the name,john wilsons nephew was one of the hosts?His presenting style was a cross between watching paint dry and watching grass growing.

• Like 2

There's another one called big fish challenge on telly ATM with Ali and a pair of celebs each week. Can't remember which channel though, sorry.

Cheers, D.

yeah I like that one as well ,have you the one with razor Ruddock and steve Collins ? was a good laugh!

• Like 2

There's another one called big fish challenge on telly ATM with Ali and a pair of celebs each week. Can't remember which channel though, sorry.

Cheers, D.

The worst one was the episode with bobby davro,what a plum that guy is,he is as funny as a case of elephantitis,his family owned Davro's store maybe 300 yards from where i am sitting,met him a few times,henis neither a fisherman nor comedic.