Trump For President?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could go either way I reckon, polls still have them neck and neck.   Honestly I don't think Hillary is even a better option than Trump, both bad in their own unique ways neither would get my vote i

He's an expert in stealing the limelight. A highly intelligent man with an IQ of 156 a successful businessman and someone who understands what it's going to take to fix the USA. He is a richer more in

But he didn't do that did he. Clinton's illegal email server was already hacked by a Romanian hacker called Gucifer. What he did say was that he thought the Russians already have the 30k missing email

Posted Images

If you accept the premise that they are all lying ,corrupt ,self serving ,contemptible parasites ,then the best we can hope for is someone with a vague sense of reality who will hopefully keep us from nuclear war .Trump would cause me more sleepless nights than the bitch .

Succinctly put, Astanley.

And by the time he's fell out the Muslim's, Mexican's, Columbian's, Saudi's, snuggled up with Russians, invaded North Korea, pissed on Iran, cruise missiled the Martian and sent the world's women to Tora Bora.....we all be fooked....

Trump didn't get where he is today by being daft... he knows what he's doing....

Does he Fook.....with all that money, would you do that job? I rest my case....Clown

Numpty trumpty sat on wall

Numpty trumpty had a big fall

All the Russian soldiers couldn't put trumpty together again

Edited by VOON

Which one of Donald's policies appeal the most, to those on here?

What do you think of his solutions?

I personally like that he doesn't care about being politically correct. Any step away from the rubbish that has been going on for the last few decades is a step in the right direction IMO. Clinton is just as, if not more likely to create a messy war than Trump is. She will just lie about it more.

Trump didn't get where he is today by being daft... he knows what he's doing....

Does he Fook.....with all that money, would you do that job? I rest my case....Clown

Do you seriously think Russia would target America more with Trump at the helm than clinton? Look up some of her views on Russia.

Do you seriously think Russia would target America more with Trump at the helm than clinton? Look up some of her views on Russia.
i think with trump in the driving seat, the USA and Russia could actually sit at a table and work together and sort Shiite out
  • Like 2

i think with trump in the driving seat, the USA and Russia could actually sit at a table and work together and sort Shiite out
It is quite clear things look more positive with Trump than clinton in regards to Russian/USA relations.
  • Like 1

It is quite clear things look more positive with Trump than clinton in regards to Russian/USA relations.

Trump's rude to Muslims and Mexicans and perhaps will inconvenience a tiny % of them,I'm now certain Clinton will if elected,be responsible for at very least tens of thousands of deaths in the middle east and quite possibly the toppling of yet another sovereign state,either Egypt or Iran this time.

Which will in turn piss off the Chinese and Russians.

f**k knows what she plans to do to Syria,she played her part in funding the 'rebels' (aka ISIS) and has promised to bring down the Syrian government.

• Like 1

We will see then won't we......I hope he wins.....

He's promised to remove regulation for shale drilling and coal mining. That alone is enough to love him. There's 300,000 people out of work in the US oil industry, Clinton and Obama don't care one bit...they're too busy making up bullsh*t about how women don't earn as much as men.

I personally like that he doesn't care about being politically correct. Any step away from the rubbish that has been going on for the last few decades is a step in the right direction IMO. Clinton is just as, if not more likely to create a messy war than Trump is. She will just lie about it more.

That's fair enough but he's promised a lot of action but hasn't actually said how he's going to do it. Bit like Brexit.

He's promised to remove regulation for shale drilling and coal mining. That alone is enough to love him. There's 300,000 people out of work in the US oil industry, Clinton and Obama don't care one bit...they're too busy making up bullsh*t about how women don't earn as much as men.

How's he going to do it.

Yep, but a factual quote! ;)

Edited by ChrisJones

Yep, but a factual quote! ;)

Where though, Chris?

I've heard it said before and I've not managed to find where.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/donald-trump-said-republicans-are-the-dumbest-group-of-voters/

"In the end, we couldn’t find any instances of Donald Trump saying that Republicans are the dumbest group of voters. We’re calling this rumor fiction."

Makes no odds to me, I'm not a particular fan of his.