Trump For President?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could go either way I reckon, polls still have them neck and neck.   Honestly I don't think Hillary is even a better option than Trump, both bad in their own unique ways neither would get my vote i

He's an expert in stealing the limelight. A highly intelligent man with an IQ of 156 a successful businessman and someone who understands what it's going to take to fix the USA. He is a richer more in

But he didn't do that did he. Clinton's illegal email server was already hacked by a Romanian hacker called Gucifer. What he did say was that he thought the Russians already have the 30k missing email

Posted Images

Could go either way I reckon, polls still have them neck and neck.

Honestly I don't think Hillary is even a better option than Trump, both bad in their own unique ways :laugh: neither would get my vote if I was American.

• Like 7

Could go either way I reckon, polls still have them neck and neck.

Honestly I don't think Hillary is even a better option than Trump, both bad in their own unique ways :laugh: neither would get my vote if I was American.

i know that, you'd vote for the Green Party fs, trump is the way forward for working America again, they've tried everything bar assassination and he's getting stronger, the good old USA are angry
  • Like 2

I do like the fact people are finally waking up, not just in the USA, but I sense tough times ahead.

im sensing a world war the way things are going
I certainly hope not, i like this current life of beer and skittles. I can certainly see the signs though. Hopefully some good comes out of it. I should buy some gold and silver, it's a solid investment in times like these.
  • Like 1

See his silly fecking wife,,,copy Michelle's speech ,,,,oh my god...

Oh and ironicly she's a foreigner ,,,white European of course,,,but that's ok

Edited by TOMO
  • Like 1

They will more than likely "fix" the election result to stop Trump from getting into power,its not like they have not done it before. George W Bush benefited in the "stolen election" when he was given his final term.

• Like 1

They will more than likely "fix" the election result to stop Trump from getting into power,its not like they have not done it before. George W Bush benefited in the "stolen election" when he was given his final term.

I hope things like that are getting harder to do. People really are fed up and the powers that be have to tread very carefully these days and it is only going to get worse for them with technology.

Goingto be interesting times thats for sure.....a few more terrorist bombings and he'll certainly get in I reckon.....

Is that what you're hoping for?

EErrm...no...obviously. Daft question.

Is it really?