Got My Plummer Back...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have posted in the lost and found section but I know not everyone checks that so posting here too.   Just got my little Plummer back this evening after 5 and half days missing.   Thank you to

I am dead serious it's an amazing feat ... I mean a Plummer terrier that actually went to ground ... Truly amazing .........

Fluids fluids fluids mate ... Get her rehydrated food can wait until tomorrow ... Small meals often for the first day or two then build her up .......

Think on your feet gaz,tell missus you can't put your daughter through that again so your have to get a spaniel x for bushing,give daughter Plummer as pet,then when you to take them out an the plummers kicking off as it wants to go with you,your feel bad for leaving it behind so just have to take them out together ;)

• Like 1

Think on your feet gaz,tell missus you can't put your daughter through that again so your have to get a spaniel x for bushing,give daughter Plummer as pet,then when you to take them out an the plummers kicking off as it wants to go with you,your feel bad for leaving it behind so just have to take them out together ;)

Haha I like your thinking. Plummer won't be going anywhere mate anyway. She's easy enough to keep and has been good as gold in the house since she come back so she can live her days out here whatever happens.

If I decide go down the spaniel route then missus wouldn't take any persuading. I just want to see a few work over the coming season because I've never really liked them.

Now get a spaniel x lol

You mad? These plummers fetch 300 notes a piece papered up...

Time for her to retire and take up life as a mother

wouldnt expect anything less coming from a plummer owner :tongue2: either way glad you got it back no good useless mutt ;)

Now get a spaniel x lol

wouldnt expect anything less coming from a plummer owner :tongue2: either way glad you got it back no good useless mutt ;)

I reckon she flushed more stuff on way back to the car in her 5 day starved and dehydrated state than them things of yours will all season ?

Lol. Nice one mate. I'm glad she's back too. Wasn't nice not knowing.

• Like 1

Now get a spaniel x lol

I reckon she flushed more stuff on way back to the car in her 5 day starved and dehydrated state than them things of yours will all season

been sitting on a grannys lap all week eating chocolate biscuits,quick roll in a puddle on the way home to cover its arse :D

Good old bit of news that Gaz :toast: and i know you know :thumbs: but someone's got to say it, now go buy a decent locator set up and put the coller on her everytime out :victory: ....

Ive said in the other thread mate I will get a bellman but don't see how that would of helped me here. She had f****d off on a long line on a huge expanse of ground and could of been anywhere. You need to know what set she is in really for a locator surely? unless you know where every set is within a 5 mile radius and check them all...

when you own terriers gaz-you should know every hole on the ground mate,just because the dog is a busher don't mean it won't drop in.your lucky she didn't dig on to tight and run out of air.madness running any terrier loose with out a collar on imo.I'm glad you got her back but let this be a lesson to you.terriers can be taught to mark a hole and wait for the command to enter,I would take the time mate to teach her-never made a difference to how any of my dogs have worked under the sod teaching them to wait to be told they can enter.not known many that have lasted more than 5 days in the ground and still been alive.she sounds like one you want to hold on to ;).atb dc

Now get a spaniel x lol

I reckon she flushed more stuff on way back to the car in her 5 day starved and dehydrated state than them things of yours will all season

been sitting on a grannys lap all week eating chocolate biscuits,quick roll in a puddle on the way home to cover its arse :D

Don't think she's been eating chocolate biscuits mate. Gone from 6.5kg to just under 5kg. And unless the granny cut all her nails back to the toe then I can't think of much other explanation than she was to ground...