Got My Plummer Back...

Thanks for the replies folks appreciate it.

Thanks socks and penny. She's getting plenty of fluids.

And no penny she won't be coming off the lead any time soon. Lol

The lads sat outside the pub said she ran to the end space by the bushes where I park my car every day and then just collapsed there. It was like she used everything she had to get there.

It's amazing ... They should make a film about her .......

• Like 5

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have posted in the lost and found section but I know not everyone checks that so posting here too.   Just got my little Plummer back this evening after 5 and half days missing.   Thank you to

I am dead serious it's an amazing feat ... I mean a Plummer terrier that actually went to ground ... Truly amazing .........

Fluids fluids fluids mate ... Get her rehydrated food can wait until tomorrow ... Small meals often for the first day or two then build her up .......

The lads sat outside the pub said she ran to the end space by the bushes where I park my car every day and then just collapsed there. It was like she used everything she had to get there.

You're such a piss taking c**t. Ain't you got some horse shit to be getting up or something? Lol

Great news that gaz.and fair play to you for making such an effort to find her looking relentlessly every day.

Bet the young 1 is made up she's back.

And top advice from skycat and socks.

• Like 2

Great news that, had the same situation as a kid with a little jack Russell bitch I loved sadly she also returned to the spot where my old man had parked and got knocked over still chokes me up to this day. Glad it ended well for your tyke and she's on the mend atb

You're such a piss taking c**t. Ain't you got some horse shit to be getting up or something? Lol

I am dead serious it's an amazing feat ... I mean a Plummer terrier that actually went to ground ... Truly amazing .........

• Like 13

Bell end ?????

Good old bit of news that Gaz :toast: and i know you know :thumbs: but someone's got to say it, now go buy a decent locator set up and put the coller on her everytime out :victory: ....

Ive said in the other thread mate I will get a bellman but don't see how that would of helped me here. She had f****d off on a long line on a huge expanse of ground and could of been anywhere. You need to know what set she is in really for a locator surely? unless you know where every set is within a 5 mile radius and check them all...

Great news that, had the same situation as a kid with a little jack Russell bitch I loved sadly she also returned to the spot where my old man had parked and got knocked over still chokes me up to this day. Glad it ended well for your tyke and she's on the mend atb

Sorry to hear about your Russell fella. I had been checking the sides of all local roads everyday expecting a similar outcome to be honest.

Great news that gaz.and fair play to you for making such an effort to find her looking relentlessly every day.

I think I only did what was right mate. Been getting out looking for her after work for 4-5 hours. Getting to bed about 11am. Getting back up at 2pm to look for her before work and putting posters up. Had 3 hours sleep every day for last 5 days. But I owe it to her and would do it for all my dogs. And more so for my little girl.

• Like 1

I have posted in the lost and found section but I know not everyone checks that so posting here too.

Just got my little Plummer back this evening after 5 and half days missing.

Thank you to everyone who messaged me, rang me, offered to come and help look and to those who have been out looking with me and when I was at work.

She has been to ground. I feel a c**t for not finding her myself but I really did try everything I could. I had lurchers out, other lads lurchers, spaniels, other terriers, a bloke with hounds. I've spent 5 days on my hands and knees checking sets in woods and under bushes with my ear to the ground listening.

I've had a lad with a crosser driving round for 4-5 hours every day checking the woods and fields.

She's home now but in a bad way. I can only assume she was stuck and as she's lost weight she's managed to get free. She was found lying down exhausted in the space where I park my car on the pub car park.

Thanks again,

Gaz

great news NOW thats your bushing dog ruined get a locator for your safety had the same thing with a small Russell dog ruined good days bushing :thumbs:

I think I only did what was right mate. Been getting out looking for her after work for 4-5 hours. Getting to bed about 11am. Getting back up at 2pm to look for her before work and putting posters up. Had 3 hours sleep every day for last 5 days. But I owe it to her and would do it for all my dogs. And more so for my little girl.

Great news Gaz and its clear from all your posts about any of your dogs how much you care about them, really pleased for you and I've never seen so many likes and pleasurable posts about a Plummer, keep up the good work, WM

Great news you got her back Gaz.I don't dispute the fact that terreirs make great bushing dogs but your exspierience is one of the main reasons some prefer spaniels and spaniel crosses as I know for a fact some of the old mine workings around here will hold the skeletons of long lost terriers.

Cheers fellas. She's a different dog to the one that I lost on Thursday.

She's been through quite an ordeal I'm guessing.

Physically she is on the mend. Fully hydrated and eating 4 meals a day to get her weight back up. I've sorted her eyes and feet with salt water. They look much better today.

It will just take time to see how she mends up mentally I suppose.