Got My Plummer Back...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have posted in the lost and found section but I know not everyone checks that so posting here too.   Just got my little Plummer back this evening after 5 and half days missing.   Thank you to

I am dead serious it's an amazing feat ... I mean a Plummer terrier that actually went to ground ... Truly amazing .........

Fluids fluids fluids mate ... Get her rehydrated food can wait until tomorrow ... Small meals often for the first day or two then build her up .......

Good news Gaz. ;)

Cheers fellas.

Can she enter the bushing dog show with being a Plummer or not Bosun? I know you said no pedigree dogs. Not sure how a Plummer is classed.

No mate... I'd be frightened you might loose her in the crowd...! :)

Only joking, we have a Plummer class too. The busher's all have to be crossbreds. ;)

Good news Gaz. ;)

Cheers fellas.

Can she enter the bushing dog show with being a Plummer or not Bosun? I know you said no pedigree dogs. Not sure how a Plummer is classed.

Only joking, we have a Plummer class too. The busher's all have to be crossbreds. ;)

Haha I will find her with my new GPS. Lol.

Didn't realise you had a Plummer class. I will be there.

• Like 1
Guest Navek

Good news Gaz. ;)

Cheers fellas.

I'll tag along

Guest Navek

Good news Gaz. ;)

Cheers fellas.

I'll tag along

Best news I've heard for a long time. I'm sitting here all choked up. :icon_redface: As Socks said, don't feed her yet. Only feed her once she's completely rehydrated, as food in the stomach takes moisture from the rest of the body in order to digest.

And I'm guessing you won't be letting her off the lead anywhere near holes any time soon. This time of year can be deadly as there's so many cubs running about in undergrowth that's jungle thick.

And: what a bloody sensible little bitch to go back to where you park. Many dogs wouldn't.

• Like 5

Gaz. What can I say that hasn't already been said. I'm made up pal and that goes for my family as well. As you know we have a Plummer dog and he is a little b*****d. Goodness knows what would have happened if he'd gone missing. I look forward to seeing you and little un soon. My house is your house pal. Stay lucky. Jok.

• Like 3

Must be a nightmare bushing with terriers , we lost a Lakeland bushing, for 5 days few years back it blocked its self in with the kick back. Lucky to be alive.

Edited by FKOF
  • Like 1

Thanks for the replies folks appreciate it.

Thanks socks and penny. She's getting plenty of fluids.

And no penny she won't be coming off the lead any time soon. Lol

The lads sat outside the pub said she ran to the end space by the bushes where I park my car every day and then just collapsed there. It was like she used everything she had to get there.

• Like 1