Bushing Dog Class At Peover Hall This Year..!

Bosun11

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I suppose it's the same as lurchers really. Under 23" category for example. You can get all shapes and sizes. 3/4 bull to 3/4 whippet and everything in between. Rough. Smooth. Long. Short. Fat. Thin.

Ste was a top man I had the pleasure of huntin wit him an seen his bushing dogs top class hope to see I load Ov bushing dogs at the show

He put good worker to good worker line breeding the dogs hand picking which made the grade and which never we have pictures of the whole breeding of the dogs from 1990ish up to today 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 21/07/2016 at 07:38, krawnden said:

Out of interest Bosun - did Ste get to the point where he'd created a line that bred pretty much true to type, or was he outcrossing at each generation ie back to a spaniel, then back to a terrier, back to a hound etc?

He put good worker to good worker line breeding the dogs hand picking which made the grade and which never we have pictures of the whole breeding of the dogs from 1990ish up to today 

• Like 2