New Pup Tor

Manage to re home my bitch Fly to a young hill keeper mate she will be kept busy with plenty to go at and the lad has got a very very decent ready made animal .

The night I put her up the hill I got a phone call saying that there was a brindle dog left out of a litter my mate was getting pick of the litter out of and we were heading down to englandshire to pick up the next day

Penny( who was Tiggers sires (Trigger) sister X Tigger Produced Kim who razor was put over a couple of years ago we put Tigger back over her so tightly bred .

I wasn't planning on taking one and didn't think there were any left but I'm a great believer in everything happens for a reason .

We headed down to pick up my mates pup but returned from the 500 mile round trip with 2 in the truck heading back to Gods Country .

post-88284-0-50063000-1468777027_thumb.jpeg

Tod the red one and Tor on the right they have big boots to fill and a bit of growing to do ....had a good craic with the English team and the usual stories exchanged they had made a grand job of the litter and the pups were looking great and bold as brass

It's good to see there are lads out there who have a real passion for the graft their dogs do and breed for the right reasons ...hopefully these 2 make decent dogs they will be given every opportunity to show their worth and if they turn out as good as the big fella and some of the other dogs this stuff has produced I will be ahappy man .

• Like 16

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Manage to re home my bitch Fly to a young hill keeper mate she will be kept busy with plenty to go at and the lad has got a very very decent ready made animal . The night I put her up the hill I got

Young Holly a few recent ones for you mik.

Posted Images

Fair play to you and wish you all the best with him . I've kept in contact with lad who bred this litter and he as you well know done a grand job on them . I'm hoping the next litter in a few years he will go back across a coursing dog lol ( I already know the answer ) for me the red bitch or the brindle bitch

• Like 1

Did your heart skip a beat when you crossed the border into gods country Mik,it begins with an E.I believe me and my lad did over 500 miles on 2 bold tyres at 90 miles an hour for much of it,i did,nt know the tyres were bold until a few days later,the prat.They will be useful mutts if you travelled to England for them Mik :boogy: ,the Scottish lineage may play a small part :tongue2: .Id wish you good luck,we both know luck comes a piss poor 3rd to breeding.

• Like 1

Cracking pics mik fair play , and i hope all the lads that got one are happy with them they want to be the amount of time and scran iv chucked at them lol ill get some up ov these 2 in the next couple ov days or buttler will hes minding myn why i go on me holls good luck to him ,i still havent picked between them 2 lol,

• Like 2

Manage to re home my bitch Fly to a young hill keeper mate she will be kept busy with plenty to go at and the lad has got a very very decent ready made animal .

The night I put her up the hill I got a phone call saying that there was a brindle dog left out of a litter my mate was getting pick of the litter out of and we were heading down to englandshire to pick up the next day

Penny( who was Tiggers sires (Trigger) sister X Tigger Produced Kim who razor was put over a couple of years ago we put Tigger back over her so tightly bred .

I wasn't planning on taking one and didn't think there were any left but I'm a great believer in everything happens for a reason .

We headed down to pick up my mates pup but returned from the 500 mile round trip with 2 in the truck heading back to Gods Country .

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Tod the red one and Tor on the right they have big boots to fill and a bit of growing to do ....had a good craic with the English team and the usual stories exchanged they had made a grand job of the litter and the pups were looking great and bold as brass

It's good to see there are lads out there who have a real passion for the graft their dogs do and breed for the right reasons ...hopefully these 2 make decent dogs they will be given every opportunity to show their worth and if they turn out as good as the big fella and some of the other dogs this stuff has produced I will be ahappy man .

can't wait to see them when there fully grown :victory:

Nice mate, as you say there won't be many that has linage with the amount of graft thrown at it like that line has.

Well done Logan, belters them pups mate ;)

Mik, did posh spice or chatty man have one ?

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2

Cheers wilf as long as the wastage is low then we will keep breeding close thats why i used razor to get rosie for the future to put a bit ov fresh blood in there if needs be plus the old dog tigger isnt getting younger, mybe one ov these pups over rosie in the future ,that will be 4 or 5 years like if they all make the grade ,

• Like 2

Nice mate, as you say there won't be many that has linage with the amount of graft thrown at it like that line has.

Well done Logan, belters them pups mate ;)

Mik, did posh spice or chatty man have one ?

Aye they have both got one mate
  • Like 1

Cheers wilf as long as the wastage is low then we will keep breeding close thats why i used razor to get rosie for the future to put a bit ov fresh blood in there if needs be plus the old dog tigger isnt getting younger, mybe one ov these pups over rosie in the future ,that will be 4 or 5 years like if they all make the grade ,

rosey x coursing dog that's the way lol lol