Best Dry Food

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To my mind I’d say it would depend on how much of the diet is going to be complete, if 100% then use a decent one based on trial and error as to what suits the dog. If feeding it along with meat, bone

There is no best dry food it's all shit .......

Sunday mornings crack of dawn, climb over butchers back gate we a couple of bin bags, bins full of whole chickens, sausages. burgers,fish. meat n bones, job done, , costs me nowt to feed dog n stinke

Mine get Vitalin Active, good high meat content (35% if memory serves) and only £13 for 15kg :thumbs:

All depends on what your dogs do well on though, when you find a feed that keeps them looking well in good condition stick to it.

• Like 1

There is no best dry food it's all shit .......

Surely some are better than others! No?

Of course there are But it's like Getting punched 50 times a day by a featherweight or getting punched 50 times a day by a heavyweight ... Neither is any good for you and will fukc you up just one will do it quicker than the other .........

• Like 3

tried all the top bag food in time including Origen 80 quid a bag ,nothing beats raw in my eyes

I use mixture of both covers all eventualities, but these new age feeds are a major step forward, they stem from Canada where the feed standards are massively better than our own poor standards for dogs and they not even in same ball park quality wise

tried all the top bag food in time including Origen 80 quid a bag ,nothing beats raw in my eyes

I use mixture of both covers all eventualities, but these new age feeds are a major step forward, they stem from Canada where the feed standards are massively better than our own poor standards for dogs and they not even in same ball park quality wise

yes thats road i went down 80/90 quid Origen bag food little bit of this little bit of that ,didn't see no advantage than when i feed raw from slaughter house may moons ago , so went back to raw but used a bit more scentific approach and balanced it out with veg ,eggs yogurt etc etc they to my eye are in better condition and perform better ,but each to their own