Pups First Walk.

I took my pup for his first walk today now he's had his jabs. He did really well,recall was spot on and he followed at heel when told which was a suprise.I've started his stock training and it's going well so far as he shows no interest in sheep or the chickens which is always good.I'm really looking forward to seeing him develop and grow now he can experience the outside properly.

post-101633-0-19661000-1468759285.jpg

post-101633-0-37953700-1468759461.jpg

post-101633-0-79133500-1468759471.jpg

post-101633-0-95317400-1468759483.jpg

post-101633-0-30363700-1468759494.jpg

• Like 8

I took my pup for his first walk today now he's had his jabs. He did really well,recall was spot on and he followed at heel when told which was a suprise.I've started his stock training and it's going well so far as he shows no interest in sheep or the chickens which is always good.I'm really looking forward to seeing him develop and grow now he can experience the outside properly.

I do like to see folk getting their saplings out and about exploring their surroundings,scents and environment.I cannot state strongly enough how much emphasis i put into a saplings stock training,very well done.The majority of mutts become accustomed to standing stock and react accordingly,as the mutt grows into its physique and explores its running prowess it will react in a different manner to stock,especially stock that runs away from it,keep that in mind mucker,well done.

Had him out again today meeting other dogs and he did well.It helps I'm currently on holiday on a farm with sheep,cows and poultry everywhere so every time we go out there is something running around which is good to keep him learning.