• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wrong Stop End, the video is a Kennel Club made film on how it was back then. Back then there wasn't enough folk with television etc. to spread trials etc. to the common man. It's a modern thing wh

Like the wheatens Chesney there are good men keeping lines of black dogs that test there dogs to the last so no breeding dirt.There is a mass output of black dogs about but there has to be a market fo

It made no difference whether they pushed or tried to draw,there was a time limit they had to achieve in silence and that was the way they were judged,they had to reach there game also within a time l

Posted Images

Wrong Stop End, the video is a Kennel Club made film on how it was back then.

Back then there wasn't enough folk with television etc. to spread trials etc. to the common man.

It's a modern thing where idiots put up photos on web sites and public media of lurchers drawing etc.

lol... im wrong... ok... sorry! :thumbs:

That's alright, you weren't to know.

Back then there wasn't enough folk with television etc. to spread trials etc. to the common man.

It's a modern thing where idiots put up photos on web sites and public media of lurchers drawing etc.

You're a slippery bugger!

I for one enjoy most of your posts but you should have considered law as a calling...!

No your wrong and obviously cant see sarcasm... the KC was all about selling pups with stupid show name titles and pre fixes & letting on to gullible eejits that a cross breed of terriers can become a pure breed!... the video was propaganda as too how game there dogs was supposed to be .... so the video was done by eejits looking to sell pups within a fake setting... lol for no way to spread word to the common man they weren't long gathering 80 - 90 eejits all in sunday best including the local plod to conduct silly trials with time limits in man made settings, when it came to breaking the dog from quarry they acted like my neice not men used to handling quarry...when back then there was men doing it properly didn't sell pups and didn't need no crowd to tell them bosco was a goodun!

Its a modern thing when grown men go into books and stuff you know, and put up silly pics on the net of their OWN terriers & things when they should know better... and the problem I have with that video is that gullible folk watch that and think that's how things have always been conducted...then some on here have respect for you... and you bang on as if this was ever acceptable...this is and what was always classed as baiting.. and nothing to do with natural pest control with terriers...then or now...

• Like 2

I think the video is showing Kerry Blues , not Wheatens,,,,

lolol that blows Neil's opinion that Kerry's don't do anything lololololol

I reckon there just proper wheatens not like a lot of the shit thats been bred nowadays.

Irish Wheatons have always been wheaton colour like a light gold/ white type colour.. the dogs in this clip look to me like Irish terrier types or Kerry blue x types... some heads are snipey and long not short and broad like a true wheaton they also looked to try and with draw the animal... there was around 12 or so old Wheaton's there.... they say a good true wheaton would only go forward...never back.

Edited by stop.end