Do Old Topics Get "trimmed"

I was looking back at an old post that I made on page 108 in "Fowl and feather talk about "

*Incubating eggs photos and more questions*

And it only shows one page and I think there was 12 pages.

I was thinking of incubating some more eggs and was going to brush up and see what I did last time.

Do old posts get deleted/trimmed?

Regards

Hcc

Not that I'm aware of. I know after a certain time they get "archived". I don't know if that does anything to them. Have you got a link to the topic in question and I'll have a look at it. :thumbs:

Not that I'm aware of. I know after a certain time they get "archived". I don't know if that does anything to them. Have you got a link to the topic in question and I'll have a look at it. :thumbs:

I hope this works

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/147097-incubating-eggs-photos-and-more-questions/

Thanks.

The link worked fine. Cheers.

That's really odd because if stuff has been deleted, I can normally still see it, but there's nothing on there. It says it's 12 pages long, but there's nothing on any of them. :hmm:

I know a couple of years back the site crashed and a lot of stuff disappeared. I can only assume that's what happened with that topic, especially as it was so old.

Sorry i couldn't help mate. :thumbs: