What Dogs You Runing This Season .

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking forward to giving this dog some stick this winter.

Merle dogs 9 rough dogs 12mth

Posted Images

Hes one off haymins litter ray saluki bull grey with dash whippet in him basically.. We have a night out come november/december

they be crackers then, seen that bitch in flesh , and haymin top bloke . yeh be great this season we deff knock stuff over with your young'un and Buck , look forward to it :thumbs::yes:

This will be my fella's second season. Really looking forward to it as I feel we are starting to gel a bit now. He will be 3 in march

26562813800_2a52634f1b_c.jpg

26835411165_a3f96c7d2a_c.jpg

can't wait to lamp him this year. We had a shite day few weeks ago so to end on a positive I took him out for one rabbit on the lamp.

First field rabbit sat out in the middle but not squatting. I sent him on his way and expected him to go thundering off up the beam. But there was silence. I looked to my side and he wasn't there then I saw this shadow sneaking up the out side of the beam and he stalked up to with in a few yards and when the rabbit finally ran he hardly got few yards and we went home on a high. Best thing ever loved every second and it made our rubbish day good

• Like 8

9D5090BE-EAB8-471B-831B-E957A72327A2_zps

This old b*****ds 9 this year he's lost a few yds but he can find stuff anywhere we've been out in the field since he was 10wks old, he's put some gear to bed but I hope to get a few more yrs out of him yet

lovely dog has he given much trouble along the way ? or have you had plain sailing

Edited by terryd